Chapter 062

{ Tink }
It's nothing trouble chill out me and kash just got into that's all .

I said , nonchalantly leaning back in the seat looking at her .

{ Trouble }
The fuck you mean chill out .

She got out the car looking at me I watched her as she started walking around to the passenger side opening my door getting in my face .

{ trouble }
You not understand that you are now having seizures even the slightest fucking move .Can end you back up in the hospital fuck you mean chill out you sound - yooo you about to aggravate my soul I promise Ian even drunk no more .

{ tink }
Trouble seriously it's coo , she ain't even mean no harm behind it . She knows she have an ass whopping coming .

I pushed her gently getting out the car shutting the door . She stood back looking at me putting her hands side of her pants .

{ trouble }
So what you & this bitch coo now ? How Help me understand yo bond with this bitch .

{ tink }
It ain't no bond between us we just got a weird relationship that's all not more nothing to it , besides don't act like you wasn't at Ariel's party in the club flirting with another female

She looked down then back up at me .

{ trouble }
Ain't no relationship fuck is talking about It wasn't even like that tink you don't know what you talking about . You still not answering my question on why you gotta big ass marked up bruises on you face .

I sucked my teeth turning my head looking at the road , turning back towards trouble .

{ tink }
Mmcht Maybe I am missing the point . I was in the Club talking to Giovanni .

She cut me off looking confused.

{ trouble }
Who the hell is Giovanni

I looked at her sideways .

{ tink }
You gone let me tell you or you just gone keep asking questions

{ trouble }
My bad but tell me who Giovanni is ?

{ Tink }
She this female she basically a no label fine as fuck .

I said having a flash back looking down , trouble step closer to me taking her hand out her pants slightly but gently pushing my chin up making me look at her .

{ Trouble }
Yo tink stop fucking playing with me for real . You ain't never finna stand here talking about another female like that - continue the story before I real life tweak out on you

I smirked looking away biting my lip turning back towards her . Grabbing her shirt , holding onto her just in case .

She tried to take off toward the house asking jada or Mari where kash stays .

{ Tink }
Gio a new friend I made in the club . We was chopping it up when kash came over trying to talk right I took her to the bathroom-

She tried to pull away from me . But I had a grip she couldn't get out of unless . She took her shirt off that's the only way .

{ Trouble }
You took this bitch to the bathroom man get off me tink .

{ tink }
Call yo ass down Ian did nothing with that girl . I took her too the bathroom because the music was hella loud .

She held onto my hand still , while her other hand remained in her pants . She continued looking at me .

I happen to notice that when I'm talking trouble always give me her attention it's always eye contact.

But when she talk to Mari them , it's never eye contact .

{ tink }
I couldn't hear what she was saying . Anyways long story short I called her a bitch , she ain't like it decked me in my shit .

She laughed gripping my hand that was holding onto her shirt. You know that laugh you do , when you was finna tweak out .

{ Trouble }
Why the fuck you ain't come get me . You mean to tell me - yoo where she stay I gotta drop her uh dog off for her .

I laughed trying to kiss her , she moved her face looking at me .

{ tink }
You know damn well you not trying to drop no dog off .

She took her hand out her pants . Talking with both of her hands .

{ trouble }
Deadass finna , mama let me go .

{ tink }
No you finna stay right here with me until you calm down .

{ trouble }
Let me the fuck go ma ma

{ tink }
No I'm not letting you go until you calm down . You finna stand right here . I don't care nothing about you yelling at me .

I looked down at troubles hand . Her hands was down by her side balled into a fist .

j'Leah opened door popping her head out . I held onto trouble looking around her , trouble was looking at me as she touched my neck looking at my jaw .

{ J'Leah }
Y'all good out here ? Do I need to get my sister ?

{ tink }
No we good jleah thank you for -

Out the side of my eye . I seen kash on the basketball court that girl looked sober as fuck .

I grabbed trouble hugging her , j'Leah closed the door .

{ trouble }
Man imma beat that girl ass ... you good baby ?

Trouble asked rubbing my back as she hugged me back . I inhaled her scent , ouu shit i think my coochie did backflips .

She leaned back looking at me raising her eyebrow .

{ tink }
Yeah ... yeah I just kind wanna go inside my leg hurt .

I lied , I just didn't want her to turn around end up spotting kash .

She went to the side of me gripping my waist firmly helping me to her porch .

When we made it to the porch . Mari opened the door side eyeing us .

{ Mari }
Bro tell me why jada just throw up all over my shoes . Then Jayce just fucking laughing y'all better come get y'all friends

We laughed walking into troubles house . I cut the porch light on before closing her door .

—————————————————-

Since I'm feeling a little better . I thought I'd give y'all little something something 🫣