Chapter 035

1 month later

I was so glad to be out of the hospital . Even more happier that them wires was out of my mouth for good .

Only thing is I have to keep exercising my mouth . So that my jaw doesn't lock on me .

J'Leah came around the corner with a big bowl of cereal in her hand . Holding a big spoon with a cup of ice .

When she sat down as she poured the ice into the cereal. I laughed looking at her .

{ j'Leah}
Look this the best way to eat cereal that's all imma saying mind yo business.

She started eating her sister came around the corner slapping her in the back of her head .

She jerked spitting milk a little chewing looking back at her .

{ j'Leah}
You play too much . Now if I did you like that you'll be ready to fight so chill .

{ dee'Leah}
Tuh you wouldn't do me like that cause believe it or not you know better.

She rolled her eyes getting up heading towards the kitchen sitting at the island table eating scrolling on her phone .

{ tink }
Why you gotta be so hard on her dee ?

{ dee'Leah }
She will be alright she need to tighten up it's starting to get sad .

Dee'Leah said sitting down on the couch grabbing her game controller .

{ Tink }
Oh

I just let it go it's not my place to question anything . She does or say to her sister when I am around or not around

Jayce bust through the living room holding up weed in her hand smiling dancing dee'Leah immediately hopped up dancing heading towards Jayce direction

{ Jayce }
Yeaah booyyyy , I got that good good that make yo coochie go choo choo

I laughed cause what the heck Jayce . Mari and jada came in which soon followed behind trouble with some female holding her hand .

My whole mood changed . Who is this female bruh . Like why are y'all holding hands . She never acknowledged me , the way Mari them did coming in .

{ jada }
Tink tink ? You smoking or -

{ tink }
Yeah just let me make a quick phone call .

I said grabbing my crutches heading towards the backyard.

————————————————-
Everybody was high including me . J'Leah told a joke that nobody understood . Eventually everybody started laughing cause she was getting frustrated then she laughed .

{ j'Leah}
You can say nothing to black folks y'all so unappreciated too good jokes .

We laughed again , then jada passed the blunt to the girl trouble walked in with.

{ jada }
Here Aniyah .

So that's the girls name I nodded looking at my phone . It wasn't even a good 3 minutes everyone was laughing again .