Chapter 080

{ trouble }
Don't lie to me either , cause I know when you be lying girl .

She said laughing leaning on the back of the couch.

I grabbed her hand as we walked pass the kitchen . I opened the front door closing the door behind us .

Outside troubles house -

{ trouble }
Why we outside damn mama ? It's that bad listen , if it's about mari I'll handle ha . Like she really light weight.

{ tink }
No trouble damn Ian worried about mari . I can handle her along with jayce .

She looked at me placing her hand in her pocket as she lifted her shirt with her other hand touching on her stomach .

{ trouble }
Okay soooo mama what's the issue ?

I looked at the door back at trouble .

{ tink }
So you know ole girl that they walked in with ?

{ trouble }
Yeah that's sincere we've been knowing her for about uh... 5years on and off type shit .

{ tink }
Really since when ?

{ trouble }
Ion know get to the point you finna piss me off .

{ tink }
Ight ight chill that's my ex .

She laughed looking at me sideways.

{ trouble }
Man quit fucking playing yon know that girl . She damn sure don't know you .

I did a fake laugh , she opened the door walking into the house un phase.

I followed behind her , J'Leah and sincere came from the back . Trouble walk pass them into the kitchen.

I guess trouble ain't care , seeing that she didn't care . I calmed down a little more .

{ dee'Leah }
Boom so check this out September festival is around the corner-

{ jada }
Damn already last time I checked it was next year .

{ J'Leah}
Everything be next year for you like jada don't make me up the months on you for you can remember , you know exactly what I'm talking about

Jada laughed shaking her head .

Everybody side eye jada , I laid on trouble shoulder looking at them . Sincere was staring at me from across the room . Trouble leaned forward grabbing my neck kissing me aggressively.

Sincere cleared her throat , grabbing a water bottle off the counter , I held my moan in pushing her face . She slapped my hand back I looked at her biting my lip .

jada scrunched up her face .

{ jada }
Damn y'all bitches can atleast get a room . Out here showing Public something I can't remember but we got company

{ trouble }
I'm sure she comfortable with me showing MY GIRL a little affection

Sincere laughed , shaking her head pulling out her phone . Mari looked at us then her laughing.