Chapter 031.

{ Mari }
Oh she's outside grabbing your gifts . She didn't want help . So we just left her aggravating ass alone .

{ Dee'Leah }
Right I mean the whole ride here. She was complaining about , how much she missed you .

I scanned the room looking over at jayce . She was leaning back in the chair facing the wall in the corner looking down at her phone  .

J'Leah walked up beside me rubbing her hand . She handed me a picture of paper , while everybody was looking at jayce .

I don't know why they call jayce their twin they look nothing alike now Dee'Leah and j'Leah are real sisters real twins .

You can't tell them apart unless . You're really close to them or make them laugh . J'Leah more of the goofy twin while dee is more laid back and chill .

I grabbed the note putting it Beside me , Mari walked over to jayce grabbing her phone .

{ Mari }
Jayce come on we not doing this anymore apologies please . I miss us being together for real

The twins made their way out the hospital room . Mari and Jayce stayed behind .

I Looked at them as they was talking , I noticed kash never came back , my mouth was starting to hurt .

{ Jayce }
Mari please give me my phone . I never agreed to come here y'all forced me here .

{ Mari }
Man be for real right now .

{ Jayce }
I'm being for real look , I love being around y'all but every since the new kid on the block became apart of this group shit ain't been the same .

I looked away then mari walked towards the door closing the door before texting somebody on her phone .

She came around towards me helping me bringing me close to Jayce . She help me sit down Jayce never looked at me she looked out the window bouncing her leg .

{ Mari }
Listen what type of friend would I be if I sit here watching this unfold like this .

{ Mari }
Jayce be serious nobody knew you and ... * she cleared her throat and Jayce eye shot at her then she looked upset * Trouble was messing around . Y'all kept that shit from us a lot of stuff . How was she supposed to know trouble was a No touch zone .

{ Jayce }
Mmmcht man I'm not trying to hear that why you picking her over me Mari

{ Mari }
I'm not picking nobody over nobody . Why the fuck y'all keep that secret then shit unfolds because of a fucking video . That we wasn't even supposed to been see now tell me how that sound .

{ Mari }
We would've never known her and trouble was fucking . If it wasn't for that video in her phone . Now tell me I'm lying ?

{ Jayce }
You right bu..

{ Mari }
No buts Jayce here her out . Please we don't know the whole story .

I looked at Jayce as tears fall down my face . I was so overwhelmed my mind was racing .

Jayce huffed holding back her tears as she leaned forward give me her full undivided attention .