Chapter 038

{ tink }
Look I only asked dee cause - I knew you was gone say no .

{ trouble }
Do it really matter ? I mean you done did it now . When you go back to the hospital , don't cry cause I know how much you hate them hoes .

Trouble said getting off the table sitting beside me . Laying down on my shoulder as she pulled out her phone .

I shook my head looking at the tv getting comfortable . Dee'Leah came running downstairs screaming .

{ dee'Leah}
JLEAH ! JLEAH

J'Leah came running out the kitchen , followed by Mari . Followed by me and trouble standing up and jada getting up off the floor .

{ j'Leah }
What ! What why you yelling ?

Trouble grabbed my waist moving me too the side walking infront of me .

Dee'Leah ran back upstairs crying . J'Leah dropped her drink , running upstairs behind her .

Which soon followed by Mari , trouble , me then jada .

When we walked in the room Jayce was doing cpr on dee'Leah and j'Leah mom .

{ j'Leah }
Fuck is you doing get off my mom .

Dee'Leah grabbed her holding her down .

{ dee'Leah }
J'Leah

{ j'Leah }
no dee move , why she doing that to mommmm .

{ jada }
Oh my god what's going on what happened.

{ Jayce }
I don't know she was talking to me and dee then she fall out .

—————————————————
Morning

I looked over at the twins . Their eyes was puff and swollen from crying all night .

They even started fighting and arguing with each other .

Then next thing you know , they was right back underneath each other crying more .

We was in the hospital all night . Waiting on the results for the twins mom to come back .

But instead...

_______________________
To be continued >

New chapter Friday 8pm central .

How are we feeling?