Chapter 063

I woke never wake up early , I grabbed my phone off the charger .

I checked my messages for the invoice note about the funeral .

I never been so emotionally unattached . The last time I was emotionally unattached , I put my mother in the hospital .

While she was pregnant with amour . But at the time I didn't know that she was pregnant with my baby sister .

Ever since I been on my best behavior . I've never crashed out on my mom . Every now and then we would have arguments .

But the argument wouldn't be that bad . I just ended up regretting it , i spent the last 2 years apologizing to her for being reckless.

It took me almost- I just didn't wanna be emotionally unattached .

But that's mad different , when I get around trouble . It's like she balances it out . I don't know how to explain but she does i love that about her .
_____________________🕊️In loving memory of Kimberly Davis & Amour candle Davis 🕊️

Mari mom walked up beside dressed in all black with her hair inna bun messy style . I really don't know much about hairstyles . I've only ever did one honestly

{ Mari mom }Tink I just wanted to let you know that you will not be receiving any type of invoice about the funeral arrangements

{ Mari mom }
Tink I just wanted to let you know that you will not be receiving any type of invoice about the funeral arrangements .

I looked at her looking up trying to hold in my tears . Looking right back at her holding my hands together.

{ Tink }
Man Mrs. Ryan thank you so much for all of this you really didn't have to do this I'll give you all your money back .

She grabbed my hand looking at me taking her shades off .

{ Mari mom }
Nonsense you do not have to pay me back . Your practically family you are family baby . I would do anything for my baby friends . Y'all are my babies too and I love y'all .

{ Mari mom }
Even though I don't know you , I could and can get to learn about you favorite meals all that I got you baby you hear me come here .

She said , I came closer to her hugging her boi .

{ tink }
Ion really do hugs like that I might cry mrs Ryan.

{ Mari mom }
It's okay go ahead baby you need to let it out .

You thought I was holding back tears then talking about some emotionally detached .

I didn't cry the whole funeral the end was worst .

Fuck all that I started crying hard . I tried to move but she hugged me tighter .

Like lady if you don't let me go . I am going through some shit .

Mari walked up with the crew .

{ Mari }
Yo bro what is you doing hugging on my moms like that ?

{ Mari mom }
Mari hush , you can't be stingy with me all your life . Where have you been ?

Jayce laughed , I laid on Mari mom chest looking at her crying.

{ jada }
Damn she living my dream twin .

Mari answered her mom walking up to her . I let go of her mom walking out the church walking towards the car .

Kash ran up beside me holding flowers in her hand stepping infront of me .

I stopped walking looking at her .

{ Tink }
Kasha what are you doing here ? How did you even find out about today ?

{ Kash }
Chill pretty I came in peace I only wanted to show my condolences. Besides ain't this one of them time . Where you could use a good friend.

I looked at her shaking my head walking again . She walked infront of me pushing the flower out to me .

{ kash }
Yo tink I'm serious I know times are hard ... how come you leaving early in about 1hr they gone out them in the ground .

I wasn't even trying to think about that right now . I don't want think about it . Cause if I see them - I just can't I ignored the flowers and kash .

I opened Mari car door getting in shutting the car door behind me . Kash put the flowers on the front of the car walking off .

When she walked off , I screamed crying I screamed so hard . I couldn't focus , at that moment I was having a seizure and didn't even realize it .