Chapter 055

Dee'Leah walked into my room . Pushing on my side waking me up .

I opened my eyes looking at her pulling the blanket over my shoulder .

{ Dee'Leah }
Goodmorning get up Here eat this , take this .

When I opened my eyes all the way . Sitting up she had a plate in her hand .

On the plate it was Bacon , jelly Toast , grits and eggs with a glass of water .

I grabbed my pill bottle from her placing it on the night stand grabbing my plate out her hand rubbing my face yawning.

Mari walking in brushing her teeth . Then walked back out , I grabbed my pill bottle holding my plate .

Walking out the guest bedroom into the kitchen sitting down at the island table .

With Jayce , jleah and trouble .

{ Tink }
Where's jada ?

{ j'Leah}
She went home to get some more clothes . She'll be back inna minute or two .

I nodded my head as I started to eat . Mari walked in slapped her hands together.

{ Mari }
Okay bros , we gotta get out the house it's been days . No offense tink , but I need some sunlighhht .

She said plopping down beside me . I looked at her chewing unphazed .

{ tink }
I agree actually , I'm sick of being underneath this roof . Maybe we can go to the mall today .

Trouble side eye me getting up emptying her food into the trashcan .

Heading towards the sink washing her plate out . Dee'Leah walked in started talking me on the other hand.

I grabbed my phone zoning out of the conversation .

Messages
(2).                Kash , Alex , Temper , serenity

Me: I mean , what's going on ? What's good .. kash why yo little bitch ass block me after leaving me high and dry at that party .

Temper : Who's party tink Leanna , man bruh kash said she wasn't going tf 💀

Serenity : facts she said that shit . But how she gone see your messages if she blocked tink👀

Me:I'm sure one of her goons gone show her , but on a serious note that's not coo she dead dissed me after inviting me to come out with her .

Kash: tf is you talm bout ! You agreed to come out with me then you left ! I been came looking for yo ass fuck is you on .

Me:🤨I don't give a fuck maybe I did ask to hang out with you but that don't give a right to diss me " gotta keep her trained " fomf goofy. You're a lame

Kash : lol

Me: imma see you tonight don't worry about it .
Read 5:02am
Seen Alex , temper , kash , serenity

_______________________

I put my phone down on the island table face up . Looking at trouble , she was laughing talking to j'Leah .