Chapter 023.

I coughed looking at trouble walking away grabbing the broom . She followed me snatching the broom out my hand .

{ Trouble }
Mamas , tink say something please.

She said leaning over getting in my face . As tears formed in her eyes .

I didn't say anything , I politely grab the broom out her hand . Heading back to the glass swiping up the glass .

She sighed grabbing a piece of bacon mean mugging me . Leaving out the kitchen I throw the glass away .

I wasn't even hungry anymore . I placed the food up walking into the living room sitting beside trouble .

Watching the death note . She sat there for a minute like she was waiting for me to say something.

{ Tink }
Trouble...TROUble

She looked at me turned her head got up smacking her lips heading upstairs.
She ignored me calling her name .

I leaned back rubbing my face in frustration. Imma about to shower & hit the court yard to let out some stress .

____________
{ Tink }
Ight mommy , I love y'all I'm heading to the court . If you need me text me .

I said leaving out the house . Her and amour yelled I love you back , be safe .

Soon as I walked off the porch . I saw kasha , she was walking with the girl that called me oso bitches .

I laughed thinking about it , when I hit the side walk . She yelled my name , I turned around walking in her direction.

{ kasha }
AYE YO TINK OVER HERE THATS YOU BABY ?

{ Tink }
Yeah yeah it's me lil baby . I said holding the basketball in my hand playing with the rim of the ball .

{ Kasha }
Just making sure , Alex imma meet you on the court .

{ Alex}
Ight kasha remember 10 on 10 , wassup tink .

I nodded as she ran to the court . Me and kasha started walking .

I chuckled looking at her as we walked .

{ Tink }
Man 10 on 10 what's that about ?

{ kasha }
Nawl it's a little something , we do after we ball but uh how come I never seen you around here before .

{ Tink }
Didn't you ask me that same question at the restaurant I've been here for about few weeks . Let's just say it's already hectic .

{ kasha }
Oh for real damn , I apologize it's never like that around me . You any good ?

I looked at her confused , she pointed at the court. I opened my mouth laughing .

{ Tink }
Oh yeah my bad , how long you been playing basketball ? I might just beat that ass .

{ Kasha }
Ion know about allat baby , I do this shit for a living Babygirl .

She said , grabbing my face walking onto the court yard placing her bag down .

I shook my head following behind her . I stretched my body pulling my hair up .