Chapter 073

I walked out my room holding my clothes . Trouble was in my shower , I was hesitant to go in there with her .

I mean it ain't like I never seen her naked . But i figured , she'd want me to respect her wish letting her shower alone .

I went downstairs wrapped in my towel straight to the guest bedroom into the guest shower .

I didn't wanna go to the guest bathroom upstairs , I didn't even wanna see trouble .

I was trying to avoid her just in case . We ended up getting out the shower at the same time .

I closed the guest bathroom door turning on the water . Waiting for the water to get hot . The water instantly got hot .

I then realized that I wanted to relax . So I turned the shower off heading towards the tub .

2hrs later.

Trouble indeed went home after her shower . I don't know why all of a sudden her attitude changed.

Kash big head ass always popping up . When me and trouble are on good terms .

But I wasn't finna pull it outta her . I went upstairs replacing the bed sheets putting the other ones downstairs into the laundry room .

After I decided to clean up the house a little . I grabbed my phone putting it on the island table .

I walked to the sink counter grabbing a glass . Turning on the faucet water . When my phone went off . I turned the water off placing the cup on the counter.

I walked to the island table reaching grabbing my phone .

It was an unknown number .

iMessage
(2) 1+ 222-333-4444

1+ 222-333-4444 :
Tyasia This is wyonna .

Who ?

1+ 222-333-4444 : Wyonna your stepdad wife

Oh how you get my phone number?

1+ 222-333-4444 : From his phone he's asleep . I think we should meet up tonight

😕Sure why not come get me .

Tink shared current location

when I sent her my location . I turned my phone off . I mean I did say I was going to hurt amour dad from the inside out . What better way to do that then get closer with his wife .

I grabbed a water bottle instead heading upstairs changing into something more comfortable.

Heading downstairs into the living room . After about 30mins of watching bad boys .

I seen bright lights pull up in my driveway . I got up grabbing my keys off the table putting my phone in my pocket .

I headed towards the door opening , closing proceeding to lock the door . I walked down the steps heading towards my drive way .