chapter 94

Breakfast with Tink and trouble

Trouble point of view

{ Trouble }
We really finna sit here in silence ?

She picked up her water looking at me . I put my fork down still with my eggs on it .

{ Trouble }
Mama talk to me . What did I do wrong today .

She didn't say anything to me . I stared at her for a few minutes waiting for her to say something .

She didn't say anything . She continue to eat her breakfast . I sucked my teeth snatching my phone off the table .

Getting out of my chair heading straight towards the bathroom . I felt tears about to come out . I wiped my face soon , as I got in the bathroom .

I went straight to the last stall . When I was about to close the bathroom door tink walked in closing the stall door behind her .

Staring at me I held onto my shirt holding onto my phone looking at her .

{ Trouble }
Bro why you not talking to me ?

I asked stepping back a little as my voice started creaking .

{ Tink }
Cause you pissed me off trouble .

{ Trouble }
Bruh I been asking you all fucking day !-

{ Tink }
Who the fuck you yelling at?

I cleared my throat looking at her as , she stepped closer to me.

{ Trouble }
I'm not tryna yell at you but I been asking What did I do wrong . So I can fix it or at least know not to fucking do it again .

She touched the bridge of her nose sighing closing her eyes .

{ Tink }
Baby I'm not trying to be funny . When I say this or make you feel like I'm playing games with you ...

{ Trouble }
Be f..

She cut me off , moving her hand from her face crossing her arms staring at me.

{ Tink }
Unt un baby listen... What did you do right before we left ?

I wiped my face looking at her confused .

{ Trouble }
Ian do shit .. what are you talking about.

She chuckled pulling my shirt . Pulling me towards her my breathing speed up a little .

{ Tink }
Breath baby . I'm not finna do anything . I want you to listen to me . Not listening to respond okay .

My stomach started turning . What the fuck is she doing to me ?.

I nodded touching my forehead crying softly wiping my face . She wiped my face kissing me .

{ Tink }
What did you do before , we left the hotel trouble .

Boom then it hit me . I played with myself before , I left the hotel...

{ Trouble }
I played with myself before I left the hotel but why is that pissing you off mama .

She sighed looking down . Then back up at me frowning .

{ Tink }
I wanted to see my girl.. nevermind.

{ Trouble }
No mama talk to me. I wanna know what I did wrong please .

I grabbed her hand squeezing her hand .

{ Tink }
You didn't tell me. You was finishing off . Or that you was horny again . It made me feel like , I lacked in that department of satisfying my girlfriend . Even if you didn't want me to touch you anymore , I wouldn't have mind watching you .

My face instantly soften . Now , I understand . I didn't know , I made my girlfriend feel like that honestly.

{ Trouble }
No ...fuck mama . I'm sorry I j.. I just wasn't thinking straight . You did satisfy me . Baby you are my shit off the bone .

We both started laughing . We kissed each other hugging .

To be continued....

Feedback>3

How do we feel about tink ?

How do we feel about trouble?

Are we feeling this chapter?