Chapter 072

{ Trouble }
Mama you expecting company or something.

{ Tink }
Don't fucking play with me you know damn well nobody supposed to be here but us .

{ trouble }
That's clearly not the case is it ?

Soon as trouble stepped off the bed . Kash walked in the room , troubled fall on the floor cover her body .

I snatched my sheets off the bed covering my body , I felt the wetness on the sheets from both I and trouble .

{ Tink }
Yoooo kash what the fuck is you doing in my house ???? How the fuck you even get in here .

{ Kash }
I heard screaming I thought something was wrong but apparently you getting yo shit rammed .

I looked at trouble then back at kash .

{ Tink }
Ight coo now that you see I'm good you can bounce bro

Kash looked at the wet spot shaking her head . I then noticed that she scanned the room before speaking .

{ kash }
Mmmcht ight don't forget I need my condoms . You told me you was going to-

{ Tink }
The fuck is you talking about kash get yo ass out my house lying for no damn reason.

She laughed closing the door , I looked at trouble she was leaning back on the wall .

{ Tink }
Trouble come bac-

{ Trouble }
Nawl I actually gotta go home tonight. Imma about to shower.

I looked at her shrugging my shoulders about to get off the bed as trouble got off the floor .

{ Trouble }
No imma about to shower alone .

{ Tink }
Okay but you don't have to leave . I don't -

{ Trouble }
Goodnight tink .

Trouble said walking into my bathroom closing the door. I got up pulling sheets off the bed throwing them on the floor.

I went into my closet grabbed something to put on after I get out the shower.

I think that she's a little embarrassed because Kash might've seen her naked .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feedback how we feel about the last 3 scenes?

What's something you think i should work on to better improve this book ?