Chapter 071

She yanked my hair moaning as her legs was shaking uncontrollably .

I looked up getting up licking my mouth looking at her . Her face was red I grabbed her hand kissing her .

She sucked my lip moaning.

{ Tink }
I'm finna get ready to fuck you .

I got up trouble leaning forward shaking uncontrollably grabbing my neck kissing me. I moaned kissing her back .

She reached down grabbing my pussy I moaned holding onto her . She Moved back from our kiss looking down at her hands .

{ Trouble}
Fuck mama you wet as fuck . Damn eating me out did this -

I didn't saying anything , she grabbed my face . How the fuck she end up in control again.

I guess we both getting fucked tonight.

{ Trouble}
Mama ? Lay down let me eat you out before you fuck me .

{ tink }
Nawl I'm good I just wanna please you tonight.

{ Trouble}
Lay the fuck down mama you not about to sit here going crazy why you shit - lay down mama I fucking hate repeating myself.

I was about to get up , trouble grabbed me holding onto me bending me over . My body was now on the bed and the floor .

She started eating my pussy from the back . I moaned trying to get up putting my hand behind me trying to push her head away, she held my hand .

{ Tink }
Ouuu fuck baby fuck trouble yessssss ahhh ouuu fucccck

She slapped my ass i jerk forward moaning grabbing her wrist . She stuck her tongue inside me , I immediately cum on her tongue.

I closed my eyes moaning . She pulled me up off the floor onto the the bed grabbing my neck , I held onto her arm biting my lip .

She pushed my legs all the way in the air . Eating my pussy I cried out for her to stop , she removed her hand from my neck slapping my face .

I bit my lip looking down at her moaning she placed her hand back around my neck . I look up moaning . She slapped me again I looked down at her watching her eat my pussy .

{ tink }
S-s-stop fu-fuck ouuuu I fucking love you daddy .

She gripped my clit with her lip , I squeezed her wrist . She let go leanings towards me , I squirted on her stomach.

She moaned biting her lip kissing me . I grabbed her neck as she grabbed mines flipping her over on her back . My legs was shaking uncontrollably.

I managed to get up grabbing her strap . I opened my drawer up grabbing a condom out the drawer trouble looked at me rasing her eyebrow . Rubbing on my stomach as she laid on her back .

{ Trouble }
Mama where the fuck you get condoms from first off why you even have condoms mama we females we don't need that shit .

{ Tink }
I just have them trouble stop asking questions.

{ Trouble }
No I'm not finna stop asking questions. Why you gotta drawers full of condoms .

I looked at her putting the condom on strap on getting between her leg .

{ Tink }
Baby I just do my mom gave them to me i really don't wanna talk about it .

She snatched the condom off the strap . I looked at her she crossed her arms looking away .

I put her legs up far enough lining the strap up with her entrance . Leaning on the bed for support .

I put the tip in slowly looking at her , she looked at me biting her lip . I looked at her pushing the tip in and out slowly.

Her pussy sounded like Mac and cheese . She gasp moaning touching my wrist with both of her hands looking at me.

I pushed all the way in she screamed cover her mouth as tears fell down her face. She moved her hand making eye contact with me.

I leaning forward kissing her massaging her legs as I started started slow stroking her , while kissing her she moaned in my mouth.

I looked at her .

{ Tink }
You ready?

She nodded her head biting her lip as tears fall down her face repeatedly . I pushed all 7in inside her . She gripped my arm as she moaned turning her head .

{ Trouble}
Mama fuck mamaaa

I stopped still inside her slowly moving . I moved her legs out the way so I can be in her face .

{ tink }
Look at me stop looking away .

She looked at me nodding her head . I grabbed both of her legs putting the back up . I started deep stroking her immediately.

Trouble so damn flexible , she started digging into my back moaning. I screamed moaning ,

I stared kissing her neck . While I was fucking her , she was moaning in my ear scratching my back up .

I moaned as she grabbed my throat.

{ Trouble}
I love you mama , fuck mama let me ride please.

I moved laying down , she immediately got on top of me slowly trying to slid the strap inside her .

I helped her out by pushing her down onto me . She moan screaming as so much cum came rush down . When she got up and sat back down

I bit my lip gripping her waist . Trouble leaning forward a little as she started riding the start moaning. I opened my legs underneath her she touched my pussy lip .

I moaned.

Then turned her body around now her ass was in my face , as she rode the strap I started fucking her from the bottom she moaned holding onto my leg as she stuck her finger in my pussy fingers me .

I moaned gripping her ass outta her clothes she hella thick , she spread my leg a little bit more fingering me . She kept bouncing we both was moaning.

She got up off the strap turning around facing me . I bite my lip looking at her she stuck her finger in her pussy putting it in her mouth .

She took the strap coated with her juices off of me putting it on she lifted my leg immediately ramming into me . I screamed slapping her , she grabbed my neck fucking me .

I rolled my eyes and she slapped me.

{ Tink }
Faster daddy fuck don't stop ...

She slapped me again, I moaned looking at her making eye contact.

She kissed me , as I was about to kiss her back we heard noises from down the hallway .