Chapter 078

Mari never should've inserted herself into our relationship like that causing unnecessary problems .

I was going to eventually tell trouble . I really was trying to avoid Kash . Maybe I do gotta move .

I just can't keep running into her giving her the wrong impression about me .

I can't believe trouble just broke up with me . I love that girl for real . It was still early , I did something I thought I would never do up until this point .

I went towards upstairs showering . I sat in the shower for about 1hour . Thinking about if I really want to drive or walk to her house.

After an 1hour I decided to actually wash my body .

When I was done I got out the shower immediately getting dressed heading downstairs .

I walked towards the living room counter grabbing my keys to my car .

I grabbed my phone off the floor along with my house keys .

As I opened the front door , I searched for the nearest flower place . While I was looking down at my phone . I bumped into somebody closing the door .

I didn't even look up at that point. I huffed locking the door I walked off my steps .

{ Kash }
Dinner this afternoon right ?

I kept walking towards my car . Kash walked to the car looking at my face .

I chuckled getting in my car shutting the door . She stood their for about a minute before walking off .

My anxiety was through the roof seating in my car alone . I pulled out around Troubles car heading straight to her house .

When I pulled up, she was sitting on the steps with Mari , Jayce , and Jleah .

Trouble stood up while mari got up walking inside troubles house letting the door slam shut behind her .

I sighed cutting the car off . Grabbing my car keys getting out the car shutting the door .

Trouble laughed sitting back down on the steps eating her popsicle .

{ Trouble }
Ouuu Damn so what you back driving now ? Where yo little girlfriend at ?

She said looking around me as Jayce shook her head eating sunflower seeds .

{ Tink }
It's not even like that chill , Can we just go inside to talk ?

{ Trouble }
Ch- Nope , anything you have to say to me . You can say in front of them . They family just like you was at some point .

{ Tink }
So just like that you done with me ? You acting like a real bitch right now . You know you mean something to me trouble . You gone believe mari over me . She don't even know what she talking about re-

{ Trouble }
Yes , I'm done chasing you everytime . I chase you look stupid as fuck . I do nothing but constantly show you how I feel mama .

{ trouble}
Each time I either get pushed away or I'm doing too much ..But I'm acting like a bitch . Oh she laughed mama you ain't see shit yet . I meant exactly what I said this morning . Believe I'm standing on that shit . Now get the fuck off my property.