Chapter 065

At the point we started tongue kissing . She was trying to make me submissive .

I noticed so I moved my hand up her body gripping her throat . She leaned back looking at me .

{ trouble }
Mama I don't think we should be doing this right here infront of the church around people.

{ tink }
Baby now you care what people think . If you feel uncomfortable doing it right here then go get the keys from Mari .

She looked at me kissing me . I moved my hand grabbing her hand.

{ trouble }
Bet sayless .

I watched her as she pulled her phone out her pocket . She called Mari , I leaned forward kissing on her neck , she pushed me back into the seat smiling .

As she mouthed " Mama chill out " I smiled placing my hand up her blouse rubbing her tittes .

I noticed that she didn't have a bra on . I immediately moved my hand . She got off the phone looking at me .

{ trouble }
Baby what's wrong ?

{ tink }
Trouble don't piss me off , where the fuck is your bra at why you out here bra less .

{ trouble}
Mama It was hot I took it off , when we pulled up . Nobody was in the car y'all had already left out the car .

I turned my head looking out the window leaning the seat back up .

Trouble leaned over getting in my face . I looked at her as she looked at me .

{ trouble }
She's bringing the keys out don't be mad it's hot I wasn't in nobody's fAce on some real shit .

{ trouble}
I want you to dominant me mama slut me out .

I looked at her biting my lip . Mari walked up knocking on the window . Trouble opened the door Mari stood there.

{ Mari }
Bro trouble why you got this girl out here in this heat . It be hot on this side of town . I don't know why she gone pass out you too .

{ trouble }
I don't have her in the heat mind your business . We finna go grab something to eat .

I laughed , cause she know damn well we not finna go get anything to eat . Mari looked at me raising her eyebrow as my hands trailed troubles body.

All I know is my 🐱 was dripping. Trouble was troubling at this point. I never understood me and her bond up until.

Like it dead makes me realize that I don't need any dealings with kash and her crew.

While Mari was talking to Trouble, trouble kissed me stepping out of the car shutting the door.

I grabbed my phone looking at the location I sent Mari, I saved the location in my phone.

I got something for Amour's dad. Imma break that nigha from the inside out.

_____________________

To be continued 💕😩😳