Chapter 061

I walked around the corner leaning on kash laughing . I walked into Mari , jada , Dee'Leah , Jayce trouble and jleah .

My heart dropped to my ass . Kash looked at me shaking her head . She walked off jayce leaned on jada .

Both of them was laughing trouble turned around looking at them . Why my drunk ass took off running to the car .

I couldn't even get in the car cause the door was locked . Soon as Mari walked up , I noticed she was the only sober one .

She looked like she was sober , everybody else including me was tore the fuck up .

_______________________

Tonight was the night everybody was staying over at troubles .

When I walked in trouble stopped me at the door .

{ trouble }
MOM , me and tink finna be outside in the car talking .

I heard her mom yell back , Jayce laughed walking into the living room along with everybody else .

We both walked outside getting inside Mari car . I sighed looking at her nervously.

I don't know why I was so nervous , I didn't do anything wrong right ?

Her not saying anything just made it even worse . I felt like my chest was closing on me . I started breathing slowly .

Trouble looked over at me grabbing my hand smiling . Her smile instantly faded .

I watched her eyes go my jaw . She grabbed my face really hard and aggressively .

I whence , loosing her grip . She moved her hand back hitting the steering wheel talking .

{ trouble }
Yo tink , mama , ma ma what the fuck happened to your face !

{ Trouble }
What the fuck happened to your face !

_____________________

New chapter
tomorrow

y'all these cramps beating my ass 😫 . I'm trying to focus it's so hard cramping