Chapter 048

I bite her bottom lip kissing her , she moan rubbing my clit in circular motion .

I moaned in her mouth , Pulling her closer to me . She stayed in between my legs . I gripped her neck even tighter moaning .

She held onto my left leg carefully . Leaning her head back moaning as , she was rubbing my clit .

I saw my opportunity pushing her back on the bed getting ontop of her . I almost fall over , She grabbed my waist looking at me biting her lip .

{ trouble }
How much have you had to drink ?

{ tink }
One bottle i would've had more if -

I shifted my focus back to her body . Moving her hair out her face .

I rubbed all over her chest leaning forward kissing her neck .

She was moaning between talking .

{ trouble }
If....Fuck this feels good don't stop mama , don't stop uh fuck .

I slowly made my way down her body . Placing my mouth over her nipples ,

She held onto the side of my face letting out soft moans . I was flicking my tongue over her nipple cuffing her with my hand sucking on her nipple .

I can't lie , I didn't know trouble had such pretty as moans . It definitely made my coochie jump .

She moaned opening her legs . I could tell she was enjoying herself. It made me feel better , all of a sudden there was a knock at the door .

Both I and trouble ignored the knock . Trouble did lift her head to see , if the door was locked before rolling her eyes .

Rubbing the side of my face holding up my hair for me .

I kissed her stomach looking up at her placing both of my hands on her titties massaging them rubbing , squeezing and pulling on her nipples .

She bite her lips holding in her moans . I made my way to her thighs , I then lifted my head .

{ tink }
May I ?

{ trouble }
Fuck mama yes stop teasing me.

I smirked , I put her legs up . Putting my entire mouth on her coochie lips flicking my tongue on her clit . She jumped a little moaning , then I looked up at her , she had her eyes closed.

I got up laying down on the bed . She was still in the same position. She then opened her eyes looking at me.

{ trouble }
Yo what the fuck ?

{ tink }
What man I'm tried it's late we have stuff to do in the morning.

I said , getting up grabbed my sports bra and basketball shorts out the dresser putting them on laying on my stomach immediately going too sleep.

{ trouble }
Tink you play too fucking much . My c- bruh get up please . I can't sleep this shit off !

{ tink }
Then stay up stop pushing on me . Before I deck th-