Chapter 079

When the morning came I was up earlier sitting in trouble living room . I mean , I had already cooked breakfast for her and her mom .

I didn't eat much trouble came downstairs falling .

{ Trouble}
Ouuch mommaaa , where you aaaatttt

I stood up looking over the couch at the stairs at her laughing.

{ tink }
She left after she ate my breakfast Damn you always falling , how you fall down 2 steps outta almost 24 .

She laughed getting up holding her ankle , I walked over to her grabbing her waist holding her balance.

{ Trouble}
Mmcht oh okay...that ain't even 24 steps though , it's my socks I always slip in the morning but no for real it smell good down here.

She kissed my cheeks walking into the kitchen. I followed behind her sitting down.

{ Tink }
Yeah I figured I'd cook breakfast for everybody since I was up early anyways you know besides it's the least I could do

She ate the biscuit looking at me walking towards me she put the biscuit on the table grabbing both of my hands .

{ Trouble}
We need to start trusting each other . I know for a fact we can't do that going off of that she say she say shit . You the only person that got my attention shid my v-card too .

We laughed , she snaked her arms around me hugging me . I hugged her breathing in her scent , before speaking .

I leaned back looking at her she stepped backwards grabbing her plate off the counter walking back towards me sitting beside me eating.

She should know about what happened with Wyonna right ? It was a accident ... no don't tell her .

{ Tink }
Trouble you think your mom would let me move in with her , I mean I have the money . I'll help pay bills at get a job .

Trouble chocked on her eggs coughing . Grabbing my water bottle off the counter , I had this morning drinking the water I rubbed her back .

She looked at me putting the water bottle down , I placed my hand on her thigh looking at her .

{ trouble }
Mama ? You wanna stay here ?

{ Tink }
Yeah what's so bad about it , I mean we see each other all the time anyways it solve our Kash problem .

{ trouble }
Ain't nothing bad about it unless you can deal with moms mood swings. Everybody do chores around here, the only reason I stay at everybody else House cause it's chore free .

{ tink }
Okay I'm coo with that I just rather not be at mines , shit get mad ... we'll you know besides kash starting to piss me off .

She put her fork down looking at me concerned.

{ trouble }
What you mean did something happen again?

{ Tink }
It's just she doesn't give up , like ain't no way you that into me knowing I gotta girl .

{ Trouble}
Well when I'm done eating plus taking my shower we heading to her place.