Chapter 069

When I made it up the hill . I seen people standing around a lot of unfamiliar people .

Except for Mari , jada , Jayce , j'Leah , dee'Leah at trouble folks . I meet them at the hospital , I was getting close with them more so familiar with them .

I saw Amours dad standing by a black vehicle with 2 little girls that I saw running behind him . When I showed up to his so called home .

His wife , she was cuffing his arm laying on his shoulder looking down at her kids . I don't know if they are her kids so imma assume they are hers and his .

I was about to walk off then trouble walked in-front of me .

{ Trouble}
Woah .. where you think you going ? You been rushing me to get here . So you don't be late just for you try to leave no let's go .

She shook her head grabbing my hand . Jada locked eyes with Zion walking into her direction.

{ Tink }
I - I can't I can't see them get put in the ground the more . I think about it the more . I get angry , how do I hate somebody so much but miss them .

I started crying trouble grabbed my hand pulling me towards her . She hugged me rubbing my back.

{ Trouble }
It's alright let's just get through the day . One step at a time mama breathe . Breath in and out count slowly.

I did like she told me hugging her tightly . Kash walked up with Alex and serenity.

I let go of trouble looking at kash . I guess trouble felt somebody was behind her cause she looked behind her .

{ kash }
Awwe look at that you guys are so cute . Ain't they cute serenity?

Serenity looked at kash shaking her head walking towards me . She looked back at kash then me putting her hand out .

{ Serenity}
Kash that shit not cool for real chill out . Hey tink , I wanna apologize for kash . I'm really sorry about what happened to your family sending my condolences.

Both I and trouble shook her hand . She ignored kash walking off towards the crowd people.

{ kash }
Aye man don't be speaking for me . I can speak for myself I meant what I said serenity ,You don't even know this girl .

I looked at Alex she was staring at trouble, while trouble was mean mugging kash .

{ Tink }
You know kash I been trying to spare you for one reason only . But I think imma give you that ass whooping sooner then you think .

{ kash }
Mmcht awwe for real you gone be naked .

Trouble rushed pass me punching the fuck outta kash . I touched my face that shit hurted me it wasn't even me .

{ Trouble }
You disrespect ass fuck . Don't ever put your hands on my girl again.

I mean you heard the punch it definitely connected , Alex stepped back laughing . Kash looked up spitting , when she spit blood came out her mouth .

She laughed wiping her mouth . I grabbed trouble waist pulling her back holding her arm .

{ kash }
That punch was weak as hell ... yo girl ? Yo tink this who you finna pick ? Over me like you wasn't just inside my room , inside my car dissing shawty to me .