Chapter 036

{ tink }
I wanna watch a movie . But it ain't never nothing good to watch .

{ Mari }
I thought nobody was never gonna ask . What about that new movie that came out ? Uh -

{ trouble }
Yeah , I know what you're talking about I can't remember the name of it . I'll order take out , y'all know what y'all want ?

{ j'Leah }
Inside out 2 ? We definitely can watch a scary movie . Here tink .

{ trouble }
Yes that's it that's the one . I knew j'Leah ass knew , man don't nobody got Time for you be crying .

J'Leah said laughing putting a pillow underneath my leg . Grabbing the trash off the table . I nodded thank you as we walked off nodding back .

{ Jayce }
I want wing stop you know everything be mad good high .

{ jada and tink }
I second that !

{ dee'Leah and j'Leah }
Tacos 4 chicken and supreme , lemon juice to drink .

Everybody looked at them even trouble . Placed her hand on her hip while she was sitting down looking at them sideways .

{ tink }
Y'all twins even if y'all wanted to deny it you dead can't .

{ trouble }
Facts cause that's crazy . How y'all both ordered like that . Mari ?

Me and trouble looked at each other . I smiled at her the scrunched my face up at the fact that I smiled at her looking back at my phone .

Jada caught on laughing . Once everybody food arrived . Dee'Leah went a got plates and cups .

Couple minutes into the movie. Everybody was close together underneath the blanket eating snacks and food .

Me and trouble was next to each . I looked at her a couple of times . This girl was so pretty yet nasty ass ways .

I glanced at everybody else they was laughing .

{ j'Leah }
She black , she knows damn better . Why would you grab it's hand now you finna be crazy .

{ jada }
Oh shit .

Everybody jumped , I screamed they looked at me laughing . Trouble laughing touching my face .

{ trouble }
It's okay , y'all we can watch something else . Y'all forgot we gotta turn the lights on .

Trouble pointed out  everybody looked over at her .

{ everybody at the same time }
Thank you for volunteering

We laughed they laid back on each other . I looked at trouble moving, I wasn't trying to get comfortable beside her . Besides I still haven't apologized for what I said to her at the hospital.

I know it's still awkward between us . For some reason , she just hides it so well for it to hurt her feelings .

Dee'Leah screamed farting . Mari laughed pushing her .