Chapter 044

After we was doing eating Mari . Cleaned up the living room throwing out the food .

Jayce and jleah , cleaned up the glass . Trouble and dee'Leah and jada went upstairs to clean up .

I stayed downstairs in the guest room hiding from everybody.

I wanted to clear my mind . So I grabbed my phone . Logging into my instagram .

I found Kash instagram handle texting her . She immediately responded back .
_______________________
Kashd0ubl3_.

You
Kasha ?

Her
Oh what up lol ?

You
I need to get away what you doing ?

Her
Damn last night you didn't want me around what yo lil minion pissed You off or something?

You
You know what forget it

Her
Relax I'll come by the crib inna about 15 .
____________________

I didn't respond back , I left kash on read .

I put my phone in my pocket , standing up fixing the bed . When I was about to walk out the room .

Trouble opened the door walking in closing the door , she walked to the bed plopping down looking at me .

{ trouble }
You really want me to leave you alone ?

{ tink }
You going to La is a decision that you made. I'm just making it easy for you that's all .

I said , sitting on the couch in the Corner trying to be nonchalant towards trouble .

{ trouble }
I mean yeah it's a decision I made tink , but I was hoping you'd give me a reason to stay . I'm not trying to be where I'm not wanted that's all I'm saying right now .

{ tink }
Mmcht what reason do I need to give you to stay ? You just wanna escape yo problems I'm not finna make nothing easy for you on me I'm not miss me with all that .

{ trouble }
Escape what tink ? If you was paying attention to me , you'd would know I've fixed my problems .

{ tink }
Trouble take a look around . I mean does it look like I have time to give a FUCK . About you and yo problems.

{ trouble }
Yo tink you acting like a real BITCH right now , shit ain't coo for real .

Trouble stood up pulling her pants up rasing her voice at me .

{ jleah }
What's going on in here yoo , y'all good in here .

Which cause jleah to open the door . I looked a trouble waving her off standing up .

{ dee'Leah }
Woah tink that's not coo .

{ tink }
No that's what you is .. let me make it real clean and clear for you trouble . man it's FUCK YOU I don't care about you going to La , I don't care about your feelings I don't care about you