Chapter 067

{ trouble }
Get naked baby come on I can't wait this shit hurting .

I leaned back on the door looking at her taking my blouse off then my bra .

I fixed my chain looking at her .

{ tink }
Lean back for me get comfortable then open your leg baby .

She looked at me confused then lean forward grabbed my neck . I stared at her as I slapped her hand hard .

{trouble }
Ouch mama what the fuck

{ tink }
Yo I swear I will go back to my m-

{ trouble }
Mama stop okay I'm finna do it why am I laying back you finna eat my pussy .

I stared at her , she stopped talking leaning back . Once she was comfortable , she cuffed her titties letting me know she was completely comfortable.

I looked at her pussy her shit mad pretty . Her shit was jumping . At that point that mfka was tryna talk to me .

I bit my lip making eye contact with her she moaned arching her back a little .

Then she looked away .She was dripping on mari's back seat .

{ tink }
Trouble you finna piss me off . What did I just tell you when we was in the front seat it's like you love hearing me repeat myself

{ trouble }
Mama uh fuck - I ca- can't you gotta stop .

I started rubbing on her leg . she touched her pussy . I looked at her then she moved her hand quickly pushing her hair out her face groaning and moaning in pain turning her head facing the seat .

{ tink }
Baby look at me .

I touched her pussy lip as she almost close her legs but , she didn't close her legs nor did she look at me .

I leaned forward grabbed her waist . She whimpered , I lean forward more getting in her face kissing her cheek .

When she looked at me , she was crying I wiped her face she grabbed my waist opening her legs more .

{ tink }
Don't cry baby , why you crying .

{ trouble }
I've never felt like this before mama . I don't know why I'm crying I'm sorry mama .

I kissed her , she moaned touching my back .

{ tink }
The feeling is mutual you'll be fine .

I kissed her neck passionately making my way down her shoulder licking then kissing .

I got up grabbing her ankle pulling her down , so that she was laying flat on her back . She turned her head I grabbed her neck holding her in place .

She grabbed my wrist moaning crying biting her lip . I kissed her breast putting my mouth around her areola sucking on them . She wrapped her legs around me .

I looked up gripping her neck hard a little as I grabbed her thigh with my other hand .

{ tink }
Unwrapyourfuckinglegsfromaroundmerightnow

She moved one of her legs looking up at the rooftop . I slapped her face she looked down at me moaning moaning .

I went down kissing her stomach . When I made my way to her inner thigh . She closed her leg on my head .

I slapped her face , she immediately opened her legs up , I looked up at her , she started whining covering her face .

I got up leaning on top of her as she was talking stuttering.

{ trouble  }
I - I w- wanna g-go h-h-home . I can't take this shit no more please . Mama I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through please he-

{ tink }
Ian even started yet my love move your arm baby . Don't apologize yet baby .

I smirked as I grabbed her forearm moving her hand . Kissing her she kissed me back biting her lip underneath me I felt her body jerk she moaned in my mouth .

Then all of a sudden one of our phones went off . I looked at her , she didn't say anything . She was still holding onto me wrapping her leg around me again.

{ tink }
Trouble let me go I gotta answer the phone . One of our phones is ringing . It might be j'Leah nem .

She cried pushing her face into my neck . I laughed reaching down touching her pussy . She jerked letting me go , I immediately went straight to the front seat after licking my fingers.

Phone call
Jayce 💀
Speaker

Jayce : yo where y'all at it's almost 3:00!

Mari : y'all where the hell y'all at with my food . I've been waiting damn near 2hrs bro y'all left at 12 something

Tink : damn sorry Mari we lost track of time . We just literally got to the window. The line was long as hell .

I looked in the backseat . Trouble was crying but not loudly . Where you would be able to hear her , she was putting on her clothes shaking .

Jayce : we'll I don't give a damn that's between you and Mari hungry self hurry up tell trouble her mom left to get Allie.

Tink : on our way back now . She heard hang up .

Jayce : ight .

She hung up I looked back at trouble . She was avoiding eye contact as she handed me my bra along with my blouse .

{ trouble }
Mama I can't dr- d-drive . We gotta Uber back you need to call Mari to tell her .

I put my bra on then my blouse fixing my clothes looking back at her trouble . She wasn't making eye contact.

{ tink }
Look at me when you talking to me . You are driving back , get it together now get up here . We cannot be late we not calling Mari back either .

{ trouble }
Mama it hurt I ca-

{ tink }
Bro if I come back there you really gone hate me and not on some sexual shit either in the front seat trouble .

She immediately crawl to the front seat leaning on me a little shaking . As she got into the drivers seat .

I reached over her shoulder grabbing her seat belt putting it on . Why she acting like that , I don't like this shit .

She was breathing heavily , i kissed her moving back . She groaned shaking her leg getting her self together before starting the car .

I opened the glove department grabbed napkins leaning back in the backseat cleaning off the seat .