Chapter 029.

When I woke up my head was pounding . I groaned touching my head slowly as my vision was a little blurry.

I heard my mom's voice as I closed my eyes again . I was tried to move but my body , my body was in so much pain .

I was so exhausted .

When I heard footsteps approaching me . I tried so hard to keep my eyes open .

When I felt a hand on my face lifting up my eye lids flashing a light .

I moved my hand or tried to I think I did for the most part . I don't know who was flashing this bright light.

Day 12 of coma .
My mom never came back to visit me after the first time of me hearing her voice . when I was sleeping or so I thought i was sleeping.

Turns out I went into coma after opening my eyes the first time. The reason I felt so tried , but that pain that pain I felt was so real .

I was hurting everywhere. Ion think I'll ever be able to drive another car again by myself .

Not if my mom have something to do with it Knowing her I'm still staying at that hotel she booked .

When I open my eyes my throat was mad dry . I looked over only to see kash . She was sleeping , I was reaching for my water .

When she adjusted her body then slightly opened her eyes . Standing up .

{Kash }
Hay mamas you - here stop trying to reach for shit I got you .

She held the cup of water with the straw in it close for me to drink .

When I realized I couldn't open my mouth to speak I started panicking.

My mouth was wired shut . Kash grabbed my hand that was free from my arm cast .

{ kash }
Yo relax stop trying to talk , your mouth is wired shut . You was in a car accident tink . Before you ask your mom not here she been here only 2 days after that she stop seeing you .

I keep breathing heavily side eyeing her . She grabbed my hand placing it on her chest .

{ Kash }
Breathe , stop trying to talk . Before them people have to sedate you .

I slowly calm down as I reached for her phone in her pocket . She almost snatched her phone .

Until she seen I went to her notes .

Notes

How long have I been out where is my sister ? Who all been here?

I shoved her phone in her face . She grabbed my phone looking at me as she sat down beside me .

{ Kash }
I don't know , I've been here since I heard about the car accident . I actually went home to get clothes last night been spending the night here showering ever since haven't left

I grabbed her phone again as tears fall down myself adjusting my body a little typing.

Notes

Kash stop playing where's my mom ? You not answering my questions .

That's when the nurse walked in grabbing hand sanitizer rubbing her hands together.

{ nurse }
Hey love , how are you feeling? I know that you're mouth is wired shut hints your tongue might be a little sore

She said walking towards me slightly lifting my head . Touching my throat as she examines my neck .

{ Kash }
She's fine but can you please tell her I'm the only one that's been here she doesn't believe me miss .

{ Nurse}
Yes , She has been here the only one actually I think I seen you mom ounce or twice .

The nurse said, I looked at Kash who was now sitting down like she was irritated.

The doctor came in behind her . After that I didn't even care enough to listen to what was being said to me .

I just wanna understand , why she didn't bring my sister. Part of me already knew why , I just was ready to leave .

Kash got up rubbing my shoulder carefully as she got in the hospital bed with me . At this point , I didn't even try to fight her .

I laid on her chest closing my eyes listening to her heart beat . I went straight to sleep as she was playing in my hair .

She grabbed her phone turning her volume down texting whoever was texting her . She then powered her phone off .

Laying her head on my head , I could tell she was comfortable. She started rubbing my face softly.

It was something about kash under all that arrogance . She was a different person for real . I mean ego mad difference .

_______________________
New chapter coming