Chapter 077

9:45am
Walmart
- Tinks point of view -

I still wasn't driving regardless of me not being afraid of another accident or something .

I called wyonna , she came to pick me up . Trouble wants to meet her .

But it's too early for all that . I don't know nothing about this woman . Definitely not trying to get close to her .

As I was walking down the snack aisle . I received a text message from trouble.

She was cussing me out for leaving without her . I laughed texting her back immediately sharing my location with her .

I walked down the aisle grabbing Oreos , Doritos , lays , gummy bears amour loved them . I wanna try them for her .

I stood there holding them looking down at them . When I felt a hand wrap around my waist as somebody kissed my neck .

I pushed them back turning around it was Kash . She was laughing holding a soda in her hand .

{ Tink }
What is wrong with you bruh damn starting to get on my nerves for real .

I wiped my neck putting the candy in the cart . Kash walked beside me grabbing an Snicker bar off the shelf opening it .

{ Kash }
Damn relax it ain't never that deep . I came to apologize besides I didn't even know you here until I peeped you turn the corner.

{ Tink }
Coo now walk yo ass back around that corner.

She put her feet in front of my cart eating the candy bar . I rubbed my ear in frustration.

{ Kash }
Look I know you mad at me . But let me make it up to you let me take you out .

She said leaning over on the cart smiling looking at me.

I walked away leaving the cart . Ain't no way I'm doing this with her today .

She walked up behind me grabbing my hand . I turned around snatching away from her .

{ Tink }
Back the fuck up Kash you bou-

Before I could finish my sentence . Kash grabbed my face forcing a kiss I stood there confused.

When mari walked around the corner laughing with her mom .

She stopped laughing Kash pulled away from me . I stood there not realizing mari called out to me .

{ Mari }
Tink ? Kash?

Kash grabb my tittie before walking off winking at me .

I wiped my mouth as mari Mom looked at me shaking her head .

{ Mari Mom }
I'll be at the meat section.  Come find me or call me when you're done mari.

She walked pass me . Mari walked up to me holding her phone.

{ Mari }
Tink what the fuck are you doing kissing Kash ?