17: Just like that!

Small Trigger warning: panic attack, at the end!
Don't read if it's uncomfortable and have a waffle! 🧇🧇🧇

Powerloader came with a tiny suit. He put it in front of me and I looked up from licking my plate clean.

"How will my human self fit in that?" I asked Nezu.

"I suppose it will grow and shrink, is it elastic?"

"Nope, I went for the much safer option! Nano tech!"

"That's expensive! I can't aford that!" I almost screeched.

Nezu petted my head, "It's fine, I'm paying."

Feeling rather stupid, I stared at Nezu, "But..."

"Will you be able to put it on on your own?" Powerloader seriously wondered, "I can imagine it would be odd moving in a new body."

"...I guess I might need help." I walked to the suit. It was (whatever colour you prefer, I chose black and red details cause it's a colour), with a different colour for the end of the short sleeves.

Nezu didn't mind it, and I stepped into the suit. It seemed to close around me, fitting perfectly in my form.
How? Is this Powerloader's amazing skill?
It covered everything I wanted it to once I were human, not obstructing any movement. It was perfect.

"Okay, now turn back!" Nezu said.

I sat down. "Mind telling me how first? Unlike you I'm not a mastermind."

"Hah!" Nezu laughed, "Fine then!"

"What did they say?"

"How to turn back," Nezu waved it off. "It's simple, focus on what you want to do, preferably not on top of the table, and do it, much like pressing down a piano key."

"I don't play piano," I said dryly as I got up and jumped off the table.

Nezu stared at me as I focussed on what I wanted to do.
Much like... I recalled my mom playing her guitar. She thought of the strings, the sounds, and then she strummed the first tone.

Suddenly I was sitting, the suit around me just as perfect as before.
"Holly— it worked!"

"She's a— Nezu! Why didn't you tell me she's a girl! We should have used a changing room for test—"

"Oh calm down, you doubt your—"

"I should really be going!" I got up, recalling how I left home. It was morning, and if I didn't turn up at school I would hear from it at home.

"Where?" Nezu asked.

"Er... school... thanks a lot, and all that, but I don't want to get in any more trouble!"

"Oh never mind that!" Nezu shook his head, "Let's get you some proper clothes."

"You'll be able to wear something over the suit," Powerloader explained, "That way you won't notice wearing it until you transform again— and yes, we should get you some clothes."

I sighed disappointed, "such a waste of time, and clothes!"

"Come by any time!" Nezu said, "This has been fun."

Powerloader walked me somewhere where they had extra uniforms. They had nothing else, but oh well. I didn't mind wearing something that screamed 'UA' in bold white letters over blue. I minded it a little, it looked kinda stupid.

"...so," Powerloader said just before I went to run away, "Just to be sure, your foster parents don't hurt you, right?"

I tilted my head.