37: Hero Training!

"Hero training!" I called out, "I'm so excited! I can't believe—"

"Good morning!" The blue haired kid said and I stopped talking, "You guys are very early." Faintly I head him say "earlier than me".

"We are," Hitoshi said coldly, "(y/n), will you turn to your homework now?"

"Fine...!" I sighed and I tried to focus on it again.

"Doing homework before class," the blue haired kid deadpanned, "For a moment I thought you guys were good students—"

Hitoshi probably used his quirk because the kid suddenly walked to his seat where he sat confused.

"Focus," Hitoshi told me and I did.

Just before homeroom started, I had everything finished. I caught up thanks to Hitoshi scaring everyone away who wanted to talk away, which was a good thing, I think.

That morning I tried my best to keep being focussed. I got some things done, I guess. At lunch me and Hitoshi sat on our own so I could make homework.

"You gotta go and make friends," I told Hitoshi, "You can't not do that—"

"Come on," Hitoshi sighed at me, "Aizawa literally said not to do that on the first day."

"That's not what he said," I huffed, "His message was that we should take this serious."

"Which I am," Hitoshi said, "By helping you study."

"It should be my own responsibility," I protested.

"Well then, I'm sure your prepared to give up your evening hobby."

"No—" I frowned, "Why? I get enough sleep!"

"You got home at three AM—"

"And why were you up then?"

"Oh my," Hitoshi said sarcastically, "I think you should focus."

"Fuck you." I wrote down a few answers quickly, "And I'll learn to focus in class. I just have to figure out why I can't."

"Yeah, why can't you?" Hitoshi thogiht to himself, "Is it the new environment?"

I paused all of a sudden.
"It's that weird gut feeling!"

"What?"

"Nevermind," I suddenly shook my head, "I'll just have to..."

"Gut feeling? Like... the instinct kinda thing? Do you have that?"

"I looked through my quirk file," I muttered, "And it's light, but I do've got it." But if it's light, how is It so strong? Why does it feel so different? So... distracting.

"Alright..." Hitoshi frowned slightly, "So something is gonna happen?"

"I'm not even sure..." I frowned, "But..."

"But?"

"Well..."

"Well?"

"Let me think!"

"Okay, okay."

I didn't say anything and Hitoshi stared at me.
"Nevermind, I've got no idea." I decided, "I can't focus."

"Right," Hitoshi sighed, "Maybe if we go to the teacher's lounge it'll help."

"Good idea," I grinned, "Let's go!"

"What are you guys doing here?" Aizawa said annoyed. The one moment without students...!

"We're existing," I sat down next to him, "Can you tell me what the hell X is?"