1: Quirkless!!

What started out as a tiring day, ended up as a headache.

It's fine though, I'm used to it by now.
Someone tripped me and I fell with my face into the dirt. People laughed around me, but I got up and ignored it.

Whatever is left of my ego is put away in a box, buried underneath a tree in the empty field where there is no tree.

In other words, I was diagnosed quirkless.

This is the story of how I got my quirk, I hope you like it!

My red covered arms accepted the water.
With a cloth I wiped away all the blood, making the scars and new wounds appear. It stung, but I kept on cleaning the mess I had made.

But it's fine, I'm used to it.

I turned off the faucet, but after some consideration turned it back on and splashed some water on my face, making sure to watch the new wound near my eye. Didn't do that one, dad just... I disrespected him.
I'm quirkless, so...

Yeah.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. It was small, cramped despite only holding my bed, closet and small desk. I'd have loved to have a computer on the desk, but only a thing of scraps sat there. I turned it on, smiling at the make shift screen as it lit up.

My own build computer!

I er...
I stuck at technology stuff, it was hardly worthy of the name computer.
But a programmer I was, so I started typing, being sure to keep it down. My father didn't like me lazing around. If he saw me doing nothing much, he'd send me to clean the house up.

Not that it didn't need cleaning up, but my father could do something for once as well...
This is the part where I'd say he's got a job, but he doesn't. He's been getting rejected for jobs lately, and usually they don't keep him long.

It's my fault. I'm quirkless.

I found myself at school. My uniform had some holes in it. Some made by moths, but most made by peoples quirks.
It's fine. I'm used to it.

The teacher gave me detention because I was late.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Someone else came in just when I sat down.

"Sit down," the teacher merely said.

I sighed, it's fine... I'm quirkless I'm used to it blah blah blah.

Fuck this shit!

My arms ached from scratching and cutting them. My face hurt from bruises and cuts.

I was getting sick of doing nothing!

"Anything the matter?" A student asked me as I glared down at my desk.

"No, just your face," I said heatedly, not realising what I was doing yet. A hand slammed down on my desk, the floor vibrating after it.

"What did you say!?"

I wanted to apologise, I really did.
Except for the fact that that's a lie and I didn't.
"I said," I hissed, "Your fucking face."

My collar got grabbed and I felt something hitting my head. By now I was already tuned out. The insults and screaming passed me by as I turned myself off, shutting myself away from the world until the bell rung and it was time to go home.

Home wasn't the place I was going though. I found a hidden spot and reached into my bag.
A smile covered my face when I opened a hidden compartment.
I put on the mask and hid my uniform under a thin black cloak.
Time for some fun!