34: Revealing the truth!

"Mic!" I called out when he crashed on he couch right where I had wanted to sit, "That's my spot!"

"How is that your spot?" Mic complained.

"I live here!" I huffed, "And the sun falls on that spot perfectly!"

Dorothy pounced on Mic, he picked her up and sat up, putting her on his lap.
"Fine then, sit on your stupid spot."

I sat down and Dorothy climbed over to me, sitting on my lap to enjoy the sun as well.

"Hey, (y/n), can I talk to you about something?" Aizawa walked in.

I stared at the tv, letting out a small hum to let Aizawa know I was listening.

"Me and Mic have been talking."

"So?" I pushed Dorothy away when she tried to play with my hair.

"We were thinking—"

"I'm moving in with you two!!" Mic said brightly.

"If that's okay with you," Aizawa told me.

I frowned at Dorothy as I considered it. Wouldn't he be loud? I mean, I've become used to him here. He came over a lot before, but now a days he came over even more. It was like he was living here already with the amount of times he just crashed on the couch.

"We'll have to go over some ground rules," I decided, "Like wherever the sun is, is my spot."

"No."

"Come on..." I huffed, "Dad always gives me the good spots."

"She's got a point," Dorothy said and I grinned.

"Dorothy agrees with me!"

"So..." Mic said slowly, "If I give you the good spots, can I move in?"

"Sure," I shrugged, "I don't mind."

Aizawa gave me a smile.
"Thanks, kiddo."

"He's the one that should be thanking me," I pointed at Mic, "If he weren't your boyfriend I'd be refusing his ass."

"Wha— I'm cool as a person!!"

I laughed before I saw that Aizawa hadn't dropped his smile. He was looking at Mic. Oh shit— my choice made Aizawa really happy!
Well now I felt good.
Is that a bad thing? I dunno.

"Hey, you've yet gotta send in your hero costume design," Mic reminded me.

Today was the last day of middle school. I grabbed the form and put it in my bag. "I'll see to it today."

"When I get home later tonight I want to see it," Aizawa said, "Just to be sure."

I grinned. "That ruins my plan to mimick your costume."

"Oh! That would be adorable!!"

"Really not."

"I actually had an idea," I said as I fumbled with my school uniform. It was nice that today was the last time I would wear it. "For the school uniform, I mean."

"What?"

"Well, this one sucks, clearly." I fumbled with te skirt, "With my tail the skirt is kinda... awkward."

"Oh!" Mic realised, "At UA you'll have to use your quirk a lot more, it's smart to adjust your school uniform to your quirk."

"Exactly!" I nodded, "Thanks for understanding, er... can I just have the pants?"

"Wouldn't that be more awkward with the tail thogih?" Mic wondered before I cleared my throat.

"I usually poke holes through everything, not gonna lie—"