33: The Entrance Exam!

"At long last," Shinso stared up at the H shaped building. The morning was bright and we were ready for the UA hero course entrance exam!

I walked in like I was familiar here. By now, I might as well be. I mean, I had come here like...three... four times by now? Five?

After struggling through the written exam, you know, the one with questions you have to boringly answer, (I struggled to pay attention because it took so long), we found ourselves ready for the next thing.

"Everybody say: HEEEEEEEY!!"

Everyone stayed quiet and I filmed it. Present Mic kept up these type of actions, and I was sure I could make Aizawa very happy with some footage of it. Maybe if I once met Nezu I could give it to him for blackmail purposes. Actually, Nezu probably already has it.
And actually, I wouldn't want Mic to get blackmailed.

Mic stood on his own, presenting the rules for the physical exam. The explanation was quick, loud and clear. Especially loud when some dark blue haired guy went to call out a slight mistake which wasn't a mistake, and then called out this pour guy who was apparently mumbling to himself. Like what the hell dude.

"We're in different areas," Shinso said and he put his card close to mine to show where we had to go.

"Good," I said, "That'll make it less obvious that I'm better than you— ouch—"

Shinso hit me on my head.

Outside we split up to go to where we needed to be.

I found myself about to enter a city like area. I stretched a bit, waiting for the exam to start.

"Start!" Mic said and I was off.

Some people hesitated of course, but there's no count down in real life— I thought this just as Mic said it out loud.

Me being one of the first to run gave me an advantage. I knocked down a few robots before I climbed up a building to find more. Moving around was hard, but I didn't tire easily.
Sure, my arm still hurt a bit because of the day before where I woke up in the hospital and all, but I was feeling great otherwise.

"Take that!" I pounded on a robot, saving someone from getting the robot in their face. The robot fell down and I ran along, only sending the kid a smile when they thanked me for helping them out.

Once I gathered about a hundred points I thought it enough. Others called out they had like, twenty, or fifty, so I decided to help some people out who needed it.

This became necessary when a giant zero pointed appeared.

A zero pointer, as explained by Mic just now, was a giant robot you could better walk away from. I had fortunately payed attention to the instructions.

And so I neared it, helping some people up who fell down while they tried to run. I knocked down some extra robots who were in the way and helped someone who was stuck under the rubble.

Suddenly someone shot up. My eyes widened when they flew up in the air and swung a fist in the dobot's face.
Everyone stopped to stare as the robot tilted. It crashed down and I winced.
Everyone looked up at the person who was still in the air in amazement as I bit my lip.

Slowly people started to realise the same thing I did.
They were falling now, not showing anything to slow down.

Someone floated a piece of rubble up to catch the kid, so I jumped on it and jumped in the air to catch them myself.
I mean, how should a piece of rubble completely save the kid? Either way, I thought getting caught would be more comfortable.