S.3 ch.7:Her power

Hello! Sorry that I haven't updated this story nor the 'A leader's duty' story TvT
I may or may have not get distracted by minecraft and discord-

Anyways! Back to the story!
------------------------------------------------
"You!"The sister shouted in anger with her bow directed at the princess. "You will pay for this!"

The princess gaze remained calm. "I could say the same thing to you."

Angered by her brother's death, the sister summoned ten magic bows that floated beside her, each fired continuously.

Hundreds of arrows flew the princess's way, yet her eyes never left her angered opponent and simply raised her right arm to the sky.

As the arrows neared, the amulet she wore glowed and a shining shield appeared as the said amulet broke.

"A protective amulet that will only activate at the right moment!?"The queen exclaimed. "How will that protect our daughter!?? She could still be hurt if it isn't 'the right moment'!"

"I know it sounds untrustworthy my dear, but Amato had personally made it for Yaya for a reason",The king looked at his wife with a knowing look. "And you know that it doesn't only protect her..

"I, Yaya the future ruler of the malical kingdom will now claim my heir and protect my people as I was destined to."

Her voice, firm and confident, echoed through the forest as a strong magic aura blowed through the air.

"Mommy, why do I have to remember this sentence?"The little princess asked.

"It's a tradition of our family to say this sentence when they claim their power or in need of power. Like a ruler asking support from their poeple",Her mother explained patiently, though there was a hint of worry in the the mother's voice.

"Does that means I will say that in my coronation?"The young princess asked curiously.

"No, you won't",The mother's face gloomed for a second but she quickly regained her composure in front of her young innocent daughter. "You'll say it far ealier than you're supposed to."

"Why??"Again, the princess asked with curiousity.

"Because you my dear, are destined for something much bigger than that." The mother kissed her daughter's forehead and smiled warmly.

The princess closed her eyes as the arrows shattered to pieces and burned to ashes by her shield. When she opened her eyes again, it was no longer brown, but a bluish pink.

But seals her true power until 'the right time' will come."

"What the-? Why do I suddenly feel such a strong magic aura from her!?"The enemy almost kneed from the princess's aura itself, but she caught herself before doing so. "Doesn't matter, she killed my brother!"

Gaining back her composure, the sister shot a hundred arrows at once, but was surprised to see her opponent catch them mid air.

Her calm eyes stared at her enemy as she clenched her right hand, causing the arrows to be crushed to pieces.

"Forgive me for killing your brother",Yaya said with genuine guilt.

"How do you expect me to forgive you for that!?"The sister yelled in anger and sorrow. She might not show it, but within this fucked up world, she loved her brother.

"I don't",Yaya replied truthfully,"And I don't forgive you for killing my best friend either."

"Then it seems like we both can agree on something",The sister narrowed her eyes and glared coldly. "We both can't forgive each other."