5

Chapter 3: Notice the differences between each other.

  Su Yun was not very courageous before leaving the cabinet, and was especially afraid of the dark. The small courtyard where I lived was in the most remote part of Su Mansion. There was no lantern in the alley, and the road was dark. Only the faint moonlight fell on the path in the alley, so I could barely see the road.

  Even if she thought she was dreaming, a cat's meow could frighten Su Yun into disgrace.

  With the panic of tonight and the eerie fear of the dark night and no one around, I ran all the way back to the small courtyard.

  Although she has not been back to the courtyard for several years, she still remembers the way back.

  Su Yun was raised in the mistress's yard until she was ten years old. Because her mother's affairs were disgraceful in the eyes of others, she did not live well in her mistress's yard. The sisters bullied her and the servants treated her lightly.

  She missed her little mother, so she deliberately let herself catch the cold.

  The mistress was worried that her illness would spread to her children, so she asked her mother-in-law to take her back to recuperate, and she stayed there for six years.

  Apart from the young lady, there was only an older servant girl and a maid who was one year younger than Su Yun in the small courtyard.

  It was late at night, and the voices in the front yard calling for the thief to be caught were heard in the small courtyard. Seeing that the windows of the house in front of me and my wife's house were all lit up, Su Yun hurriedly ran to her house.

  Just as she was about to open the door, the door to the back room opened. The maid Chu Yi was surprised and said, "Young lady, are you up too?"

  Su Yun, who had just opened the door a little, closed it again, turned around and said, "I just opened it. I woke up after having a nightmare. I just seemed to hear the sound of catching a thief in front of me, so I came out to take a look. "

  Chu Yi suddenly said "Ah" and walked over quickly, whispering: "Girl, please check . It's wrong. Please come in quickly and let me put it back together."

  Not only is the clasp wrong, but also the hair is messed up.

  At this time, Mother He, the maid who was serving Miss Su Yun, also came out of the side room and wondered: "How come there was a thief in front of me?"

  Su Yun heard the news and went away. When she saw Mother He again after many years, she was stunned for a moment.

  Mother He was Miss Su Yun's wet nurse. After this incident, she never saw her again.

  After she got married, the mistress of the Su family sold her Mother He on the pretext that she had made a mistake. She secretly asked people to check the whereabouts of He's mother, but found nothing.

  Mother He knitted herself towards Su Yun, and when she saw her in a daze, she called out in confusion: "Miss?"

  Su Yun didn't answer, but looked towards her mother's house, blankly, not knowing what she was thinking.

  A gentle voice came from the house: "Mother He, what happened to the yard in front?"

  This was the voice of Miss Su Yun, the little Liu family.

  When Su Yun heard her mother's voice, her almond-shaped eyes suddenly turned red, and she felt mixed emotions in her heart.

  After marrying into the Hou Mansion, she returned home three times, but she did not see her mother-in-law. She only heard her mistress say that her mother was ill and had been sent to Zhuangzi to recuperate.

  Wherever he is sick, he is basically under house arrest.

  People who knew what happened between her and Gu Shixing all believed that her mother-in-law had instigated her.

  When she saw her mother again later, she could no longer recognize her, and that was when she was really sick.

  Without timely treatment, the heart disease worsened, and eventually the worry became a disease.

  Mother He replied: "It seems that there was a thief in the front yard."

  Xiao Liu said: "Even if there was a thief in the front yard, the thief would not come to our shabby little courtyard. Don't pay attention to it, just go back to your room and rest. ."

  Su Yun stared at my mother's house and took two steps forward, but then he stopped when she thought that she was in a mess and her body was sticky.

  She suppressed her sourness and expectation, lowered her voice and told Chu Yi: "Go get a basin of water and bring it to my room."

  Chu Yi responded and then went to get water.

  Mother He walked to the eaves with an oil lamp and saw clearly what Su Yun looked like now. Her clothes were disheveled, his eyes were red, and her face was also a little abnormally red. Mother He was startled and asked nervously: "What's wrong, girl?"

  Although Su Yun always felt that she was in a deep dream, when she came back , she was blown by the cool breeze. After she woke up a lot, she always felt that something was wrong, and her sense of shame was extremely strong.

  Afraid that Mother He would see any clues, Su Yun said: "I had a nightmare, I was sweating all over, and I feel a little uncomfortable. I will go back to the room to change clothes first. Mother He, you should also rest early."

  After that, Su Yun turned around . She stood up, took two steps and pushed open the door of her boudoir.

  The room was pitch dark, and relying on her memory, she found the fire seal and lit the oil lamp on the table.

  I haven't been back for four years. Although I feel a little strange, I miss you very much. Even though I miss you, I always feel that something is wrong.

  Doesn't this seem like a dream?

  Just as he was about to think carefully, there was a knock on the door, and Chu Yi's voice came: "Girl, the water is ready."

  Su Yun responded and came in. Chu Yi opened the door and came in with a basin of water. room.

  After putting it in the room, she turned around and was about to ask if she wanted to make some midnight snacks when she saw the red spots on her master's neck and said: "Mosquitoes on summer nights are really annoying. After the girl wiped her body for a while, the slave gave me The girl applied some medicine. "

  Apply medicine...?"

  Su Yun was a little confused.

  Chu Yi said: "Those mosquitoes have bitten the girl's neck with red spots, and she will start to have sex soon."

  After saying that, Chu Yi walked to Su Yun's dressing table. While looking for the plaster, she didn't notice the master behind her at all. After hearing her words, Su Yun reacted and her face turned red with embarrassment, as red as blood.

  Su Yun took a few steps back, farther away from the candlelight, and then secretly breathed twice to calm his racing heart.

  Chu Yi found a small box of plaster, and Su Yun said: "It's just a few stings. I'll just do it myself. You can go back and rest."

  Chu Yi put the plaster on the table and asked, "Do you want me to go there?" Make some midnight snacks?"

  Su Yun shook her head and asked her to leave.

  After the people retreated, the tense heartstrings relaxed a little, but her face was still very hot.

  She walked to the washstand, picked up a handful of cold water and poured it on her face. The cold well water dissipated some of the heat, but I still felt ashamed.