25

After saying that, he nodded slightly towards her, then turned and walked out of the alley.

  Mo Taizheng was stunned for a moment, looked at Miss Su Liu's suddenly darkened face, and secretly felt worried for his master.

  Seeing that his master was gone, he quickly chased after him.

  Seeing the master and servant leaving, Su Yun was secretly annoyed. This man was really overbearing. She even said he didn't want it anymore, but he actually forced her to accept the gift in this way.

  Chu Yi beside him looked at the box on the stone pier and asked cautiously: "Girl, what should I do?"

  What else can be done?

  If it is not taken away now, it will be taken away by someone in the mansion, and it will be fine if it is not delivered to the mistress. If it is delivered to the mistress, the mistress will investigate and ask who went out through the secret door today, and the old lady will not speak. If she is strict, she will be confessed.

  "Take it away." After taking it back, you have to think of a way to look back on it.

  After returning to the small courtyard, Su Yun hid the incense.

  But late at night, there were muffled coughs coming from my mother's house. Perhaps she was afraid of disturbing her, so she suppressed the coughing sound.

  Su Yun hesitated for a long time, then stood up, took out the box of Ningshen incense, found an empty porcelain jar where perfume was usually kept, and poured some Ningshen incense into the small jar.

  She took the small jar and the candlestick and left the house.

  After knocking on the door of my mother's room, Xiao Liu's confused voice came out after a while: "Who is it?"

  Su Yun said: "My dear mother, I brought some Ningshen incense and lit it for you, so that you can sleep better. After a while ,

  Mrs. Liu opened the door, her face a little pale: "I disturbed you, didn't I?"

  Su Yun shook his head slightly: "The weather was hot and my daughter couldn't sleep, so I took it. I want to bring some soothing incense, thinking that if I light it, I might have a good sleep."

  As she said this, she entered the room from the side.

  I cleaned the incense burner in my mother's room and lit the Ningshen incense.

  I was serious about not giving up, but now that I have used it, it seems a bit pretentious...

  But I have to say, this fragrance is indeed good.

  The smoke is misty, the aroma is light, very elegant, and the smell can gradually calm people down.

  It's a very comfortable fragrance.

  Now that she has used this incense, she can't be completely silent. It's a bit unrealistic to say that repaying the money is a bit unrealistic, but she doesn't want to owe Shi Xing too much, so she can only repay it little by little.

  In order to investigate what happened that night, Gu Shixing will definitely come again.

  I'll explain it later when he comes.

  Chapter 14 I don’t have to care about you to this extent when we get together again...

  The next morning, Chuyi stewed the bird’s nest porridge and served it on the small table during breakfast.

  When Xiao Liu saw the bird's nest porridge placed in front of her, she was surprised and said: "I remember that the bird's nest delivered from the front yard a month ago has been eaten. Why is there still more?"

  Although Su Yun, mother and daughter, were not taken seriously and their daily treatment was worse than other concubines and girls, they still got what they deserved.

  Every month, some daily necessities are delivered to the front yard. But the more expensive things are inferior.

  For example, bird's nests are those broken bird's nests.

  Su Yun said: "Yesterday, my brother sent me a box with twelve lamps, which can just be used to replenish your health, little mother."

  Xiao Liu was stunned for a moment, and then said: "That is what your eldest son gave you to replenish your body. How can I eat it?"

  Then she pushed the bird's nest to Su Yun's table.

  Su Yun advised: "I came here specifically to ask the old doctor for advice on how to stew bird's nests. Nourishing qi and blood is the most useful, and it will also help your illness. I'm painless, so what do I do with these?

  "Besides, my dear, If you take good care of yourself, I won't worry. "

  Xiao Liu thought for a while, then picked up the small bowl of bird's nest porridge, poured half of it into her daughter's empty bowl, and said a little willfully: "Half for each person, or I won't eat it. "

  Reluctantly, Su Yun could only eat half of the meal with my mother.

  Chu Yi, who was waiting on the side, suddenly said: "My mother's face seems to be better today than yesterday, with more color. Hearing this, Mrs. Liu

  touched her face and said with a smile: "Ziyun'er lit Ningshen Incense for me last night, and I slept until dawn. My whole body felt much better." "

  When she heard Ning Shenxiang, Chuyi was startled. After seeing her girl shaking her head slightly at her, she didn't know what to do. When Su Yun looked back at her little mother, she really felt that her face looked better than usual. A little, the thoughts are a little more complicated. If conditions permit, the mother's health may be good.

  But the bird's nest and the Ning Shen Xiang are treasures, and they need a lot of money, and her father never cares about the future . My mother never talked about the house, and my father couldn't even remember that he had such a concubine.

  In Su Yun's impression, my mother had never spoken to her father, and she was like a stranger living in this house . People are the same.

  If your father is unreliable, you will have to rely on yourself.

  If you can't afford to open a shop, then you will find a way to find a more reliable person and build a small shed to sell some ointment, powder, and rouge. Let’s not talk about the income.

  It’s just that it’s hard to find someone trustworthy. How could she, a girl from a boudoir, know anyone? At this point,

  Su Yun started to talk with Chu Yi and Zhu’s mother about making ointment.

  Xiao Liu knew that her daughter was making ointment to sell, and she was worried at first, but she thought that the small courtyard was really short of money, so she just asked her to be careful not to be discovered by the mistress.

  A servant brought Lianggua, saying that it was given to the eldest son by Prince Gu, so the eldest son sent some to each courtyard. One, the melon is quite big.

  When Su Yun heard Gu Shizi's words, his heart skipped a beat, and he wondered what happened to Gu Shixing who sent her incense yesterday and again today . Give me the cold melon to my brother. This cold melon is thousands of miles away, and it’s so expensive that ordinary people can’t afford it when it comes to Jindu

.