20

Su Changqing closed his eyes, clapped his hands, and covered his eyes in annoyance.

  Yes, there is no better choice now.

  Gu Shixing: "Now that she has a clean reputation, if the truth is found out and she is indeed implicated because of me, I will definitely make plans for her."

  Even if the truth is that she directed and acted by herself, the couple's love for each other will continue for a hundred days. , he naturally still plans for her. Not to mention that at the moment, he already believes in her seventy-eight percent.

  Furthermore, this life is different from the previous one. Her reputation is still pure and clean, without any stain. Su Changqing has room for maneuver in whatever he says.

  Su Changqing let out a breath, and after thinking for a while, he also calmed down a bit. This matter really cannot be entirely blamed on Gu Shixing. He could have exposed it and not taken it seriously, but now he proposed to marry the sixth sister.

  After all, this is also related to whether she will have a strong father to help her in the future.

  Although in the end, her father was still her father and an important household minister, there was a big difference between his concubines daughter and his legitimate daughter.

  Su Changqing opened his eyes, calmed down and looked at him: "Sixth sister is just a concubine. If you marry her, you will be criticized by others in the future. Will you blame my sixth sister?"

  Gu Shi Xing replied without thinking too much: "No."

They were married for four years in their previous life, and maybe they were a bit indifferent in the first two years, but in the next two years, the two of them got along coldly, which can only be regarded as getting used to the way they have been getting along for a long time.

  After thinking about it, Gu Shixing said again: "I didn't want to tell you this. I planned to hide the matter and wait until my parents return to Jindu before proposing marriage. But I still need your help in investigating Qing Tangxiang, and In order to prevent her from getting married in the Su Mansion, and..."

After a breath of silence, he said slowly: "It's not easy for her in the manor. I can help her a little more, only if I tell you about this first."

  Hearing the last sentence, Su Changqing was a little surprised. How could this person who had always been a simple-minded person suddenly become concerned about someone else?

  But when I thought that I was concerned about my sister, I felt like I was holding my breath, unable to get up or get down.

  "I am his brother, so I will naturally help her." Speaking of this, Su Changqing narrowed his eyes slightly: "But you have never thought that if you said these things to me, I would not tell others?"

  Gu Shixing shook his head lightly and said with certainty: "You know how important reputation is to a woman, and you also know that your mother will tell them that you are thinking of her, but I know you will not tell others. "

  Su Changqing sneered: "You believe me, but what about your parents? Will you tell them when your husband and wife come back? If you do..." At the end of the sentence, he felt a little more worried: "Maybe they will look down on my sixth sister even more."

  Gu Shixing shook his head: "No, at the same time I will find a way for your sixth sister to marry into the marquis' house legitimately. As for your other sister, I will also find a way."

  There is no such thing in this life . After being caught in bed, Su Yun's reputation has not been ruined, and everything can be considered in the long run.

  Su Changqing also recovered from the shock, poured another cup of tea, and after drinking the tea, he said: "Now, this is the only way."

  "However, you still need to pretend not to know about this matter, your sixth sister thinks I won’t tell anyone else,” Gu Shixing reminded.

  Hearing this, Su Changqing looked at him with more contempt for the first time: "Sixth sister thought you wouldn't tell others, but you turned around and told me. You are unworthy of my sixth sister's trust in you."

  Originally, Su Changqing thought that his friend Gu Shixing, whom he had known since childhood, would have a look of embarrassment that he had never seen before.

  But after staring at him for a few seconds, there was no trace of guilt or embarrassment on his handsome face, and he was as calm as ever.

  Su Changqing snorted coldly and cursed: "You are so calm and not guilty at all, it's so annoying."

  Gu Shixing gave him a faint look: "I have never felt guilty, why should I feel guilty? Besides, these words were all spoken after weighing things up,"

  Su Changqing said jokingly, "It's you who said everything after weighing things up."

  Gu Shixing did not dwell on this issue, but said, "Now the person who plotted against me is still in your house, so I have to find him out as soon as possible."

  After hearing this, Su Changqing, who was still unhappy, said in confusion: "Speaking of which, the Su Mansion and the Hou Mansion are also not very alert. But why did the person who wanted to plot against you do it in Su Mansion instead of your Marquis Mansion? And also tried so hard to frame my sixth sister?"

  "I also have the same doubts? After thinking about it, I also had some guesses in my mind, but I still want to wait until the person is caught and the matter of this fragrance is investigated clearly before making a conclusion."

  Gu Shixing did not tell what he had suspected about Su Yun before. After all, Su Changqing would no longer want his sixth sister to marry into the Hou family.

  Su Changqing nodded and asked: "Are there any clues?"

  "Miss Su Liu said that when she was unconscious, she heard a man and a woman talking in his ear. A woman said that she put a drug in her soup, and that The soup seems to have been delivered from the front yard. Please check what kind of soup was delivered that day and who delivered it. There are also people in the kitchen, from the housekeeper to the fire girl, who are secretly investigating". At the end of the sentence, he added: "Be careful, don't scare the snake."

  Su Changqing nodded seriously: "I understand." Gu Shixing stood up and said, "I want you to lend me the four treasures of the study."

"What to do?" Su Changqing also stood up and walked towards the table.

  Gu Shixing said unhurriedly: "Write down the recipe for the incense of love, mix it, and send the ashes of the incense to the Xiangyun Pavilion for identification with the previous incense ashes."

  Hearing this, Su Changqing staggered, almost falling.

  After stabilizing his body, he took a deep breath and looked at him: "How did you know the prescription for the forbidden incense in the palace?!"

  It was probably the previous news that shocked Su Changqing even more, so that now this matter made him calm down a lot.

  Gu Shixing glanced at him and said half-truthfully, "I have been with Mr. Shao of Dali Temple for several years, so I naturally know a lot."