18

How can a serious couple call it a tryst, and what's more, what they say is serious business.

  Suddenly being glanced at, Mo Tai's spine trembled. Hearing these words again, he muttered in a low voice: "A lonely man and a widow, meeting each other under the moon...isn't it just a tryst?"

  Under the cold gaze of his master, his voice became smaller and smaller until it got, so small that only he could hear the last few words.

  Although I didn't dare to say it, I was slandering in my heart: Since I've done everything, why don't let people talk about it!

  Chapter 10 I’m here to marry her. How do you want my sixth sister to get married? ...

  Master and servant Su Yun returned to the courtyard, and low muffled coughing sounds came from Xiao Liu's room, which scared Chu Yi and quickly put out the lantern.

  The master and servant did not dare to move. When the coughing stopped, they both secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  Although she breathed a sigh of relief, Su Yun's heart tightened when she heard the coughing sound of his mother-in-law just now and thought that four years later, her mother-in-law was so haggard as she seemed to be in her teens.

  It’s really urgent to take care of my little lady’s health.

  After putting away their thoughts, the two of them slowed down and walked into the courtyard. Outside the house, Su Yun lowered his voice and said with an uneasy tone: "Don't worry, Prince Gu has not made things difficult for me. Go back and rest early."

  I was about to say something but hesitated, but in the end I didn't say anything and turned around and went back to the room.

  After letting Chu Yi go back to the room, Su Yun also went back to the room.

  Lying on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

  Today, I stayed with Gu Shixing again, and the feeling that he was came back became stronger and stronger.

  But regardless of whether he came back or not, why did he suddenly suspect that there was something fishy about what happened that night?

  And when she asked to pretend that nothing happened, Gu Shixing seemed a little unhappy?

  The questions that she couldn't figure out the answers made her feel so anxious that she couldn't sleep at all.

  The next day, Su Yun looked haggard. She put on a layer of makeup to cover up the haggardness, and went to the front yard to pay her respects to her mistress.

  Xu Shi only slept for less than an hour the whole night. She was very drowsy all morning and almost fell asleep while standing while listening to the training.

  The nun next to Mistress Su Mansion had poisonous eyes, and she caught sight of the languid Su Yun at a glance. After frowning, she whispered a few words into the ear of Mistress Su Mansion.

  Mistress Su Mansion raised her eyes and looked towards Su Yun. Su Yun happened to close her eyes, feeling a little lack of energy.

  The mistress' face darkened.

  When Su Yun raised his eyes, she saw his mistress looking at her with a sullen expression. She sighed helplessly and secretly thought that she would definitely need a lesson today.

  It's always bad when you meet Gu Shixing.

  As expected, the mistress had a sullen face and said in a cold voice: "Sixth girl, are the words I said really make you so sleepy?"

  Su Yun sobered up a lot, lowered his eyebrows, and looked like he sincerely admitted his mistake: "Reply to mother, It's because I didn't sleep well last night, so I feel a little lackluster in the morning. I beg my mother's forgiveness."

  "Lack of sleep is not the reason for being unruly in front of elders. You are a big girl now, and you are still so unruly. When you go outside, others will say that Su Mansion didn't teach you well. After today, you go to the Buddhist hall and kneel for half an hour."

  Su Yun said yes without any excuse.

  In the end, it was because I was not rigorous enough and I got caught in a pigtail, and there was nothing to defend myself from.

  The punishment was neither light nor severe, but it made it difficult for Su Changqing, her half brother, to intercede.

  After the greetings were over, the nun beside the mistress followed Su Yun, as if to supervise whether Su Yun would obediently go to the ancestral hall to kneel as punishment.

  Su Changqing glanced at the backs of several people, lowered his voice and said a few words to the boy beside him. The boy nodded and left quickly.

  Besides, after Su Yun entered the ancestral hall and knelt down, the old lady stared at her from the corridor outside the ancestral hall, as if if she just looked at her less, the people inside would become lazy.

  After a while, Su Changqing came over. The maid next to the mother-in-law reminded her, and the mother-in-law quickly turned around and saluted him.

  When the mother-in-law and the maid turned around to salute, Su Changqing's servant quickly ran into the ancestral hall. Chu Zhi, who was guarding outside the ancestral hall, was shocked. Fortunately, the servant made a silent gesture to her.

  Su Yun was kneeling when she was startled by the presence of someone else in the ancestral hall, but she calmed down when she saw that it was the boy next to her brother.

  The young man hurriedly took out two knee pads and said quickly in a low voice: "Young master told the younger one to bring these knee pads to Miss Six. Miss Six should tie them up quickly. Master Zhu is already holding Mother Zhu outside."

  Su Yun without thinking hurriedly took the kneepad and said to the boy: "Say thank you to my brother for me."

  The boy nodded and hurriedly ran out of the ancestral hall.

  Su Yun hurriedly put the kneepads under her knees and covered them with her skirt.

  After a while, the voices outside disappeared, and Su Yun straightened her back and knelt on the futon that still hurt her knees, but because of the knee pads, she felt much more comfortable.

  Zhu's mother looked from the half-open door of the ancestral hall and saw Su Yun kneeling meekly, so she didn't have any suspicion.

  *

  Su Changqing and the boy returned to the yard, and Gu Shixing stood by the small lotus pond feeding the carp.

  Su Changqing walked over and said with a smile: "How can you feed the fish in such a leisurely and elegant manner in my yard?"

  Gu Shixing turned his head and glanced at him, raised his eyebrows slightly, and was slightly surprised: "I thought you wanted to go ride a horse."

  Su Changqing was stunned: "Why do you think I'm going to ride a horse?"

  Gu Shixing's eyes passed over him and fell on the boy behind him: "Just now I saw Bei Yan running out with knee pads. I thought you were going to ride a horse."

  The boy named Beiyan whispered back: "The sixth girl was punished by kneeling in the ancestral hall. The young master asked the younger one to come back and bring her knee pads."

  Gu Shixing held the fish food can with his index finger showing micro movement.

  "Don't talk too much." Su Changqing scolded the boy lightly.

  Bei Yan closed his mouth tightly and did not dare to say anything more.

  Su Changqing turned back and smiled at Gu Shixing: "It's not a big deal."

  Gu Shixing sneered: "You are so guarded, as if I miss your sixth sister."