83

Although the eldest Liu family is still in the mansion, she will not have the good life as in the past. Now that the fact that her daughter used the mistress legitimate daughter as a knife was exposed, the mother and daughter are considered to have completely offended the mistress.

  She doesn't need to worry about them in the future, and the mother and daughter can't afford to cause any trouble.

  Su Yun packed up Xinruan and went out early the next day.

  When she arrived at Zhuangzi, she didn't see her mother. After asking Mother He, she found out that her mother had planted many flowers in the large area of the backyard. She was currently busy in the backyard.

  Su Yun entered the backyard and saw a large open space, and her mother, dressed in coarse cloth, was busy in the field with a small hoe.

  Xu Shi has been busy for a while, there was a little sweat on her forehead, and her face looked rosier than when she was in Su Mansion.

  In the Su Mansion, the young lady always looked gloomy and lived an extremely depressed life, just like the four years she spent in the Hou Mansion.

  Now the little mother's brows are no longer wrinkled, and she looks a little more lively.

  It was rare to see Xiao Niang so alive, so Su Yun stopped He's mother's plan to call Xiao Niang.

  After watching for a long time, Mrs. Liu realized that her daughter was coming. She quickly put down her hoe and waved to her daughter in the field, with a relaxed smile on her face that Su Yun had never seen before.

  Su Yun also laughed unconsciously. Xiao Liu went to wash her hands and changed her clothes. After she came out, she hurriedly shared with her daughter: "I planted a lot of red and blue flowers. When they bloom next March, I can send them to you to make rouge."

Thinking that her mother had planted this large piece of land just for her, Su Yun was moved, but still held her hand and persuaded her: "These flowers can also be planted by others. The most important thing is that you don't tire yourself out."

  Xiao Liu said: "I'm not too tired, and the doctor who came to Zhuangzi not long ago also said that I can do some laborious work and sweat a little."

  Su Yun was stunned: "A doctor came to Zhuangzi not long ago?"

  Mother He who brought the tea answered: "Yes, a few days before the eldest son got married, Bei Yan, who was next to the eldest son, brought a doctor over. He said he was a doctor with excellent medical skills. My wife took his suggestion for a while. The medicinal diet prescribed by Dr. Rina stopped her from coughing at night."

  Xiao Liu also nodded: "It is indeed much better than the previous doctor. I used to drink those bitter medicines, but now I don't need to take the medicine. With the medicinal diet, my body seems to be much more relaxed."

  After hearing these words, Su Yun felt a little strange in her heart and asked, "Do you know what the doctor's name is?"

  He's mother was stunned: "Why, it's not Miss Xiang Da. The young master hasn't mentioned it?"

  Su Yun shook her head.

  Mother He thought about it for a moment, then said: "The doctor didn't say his name, but looking at the cold and arrogant aura on his body, it was obvious that he was a capable man, different from the usual doctors."

  Su Yun slightly tilted her head .   When she was thinking about why her brother was looking for a doctor for my mother, her mother said at the side: "When you return home, you have to thank the eldest son properly."

  Su Yun put away her thoughts and nodded to his mother: "I will remember it."

Mrs. Liu kept holding her daughter's hand and said that she had lost weight and her complexion was not that good. She quickly ordered Mrs. He to arrange for her servants to kill chickens and make soup.

  Seeing her mother like this, she knew that she was not looked down upon in Zhuangzi, and Su Yun's worries disappeared.

  Everything is different in this life, and everything is moving in a good direction.

  Chapter 38 Habits are like poison and torture.

  In the past half a month, Gu Shixing went out early and came back late every day, almost completely immersed in official matters.

  In just half a month, he has cleared up all the miscellaneous small cases in his hands.

  Now is the time when the Minister of Dali Temple is about to step down.

  If the position of Dali Temple Minister is vacant, a Shaoqing will take over. At the same time, the position of Shaoqing will be vacant, so Si Zhi under the promoted Shaoqing will most likely be promoted together.

  And looking at Gu Shixing who was so sleepless and foodless, fighting with his life, the other Si Zhi, who were older than him, did not dare to take it lightly. They all seemed to accompany him. They also went to Dali Temple early in the morning every day, and then went to work after dark, exhausted and miserable.

  Under the unspeakable suffering, some people had dark thoughts. They wanted to find a few people to beat up Gu Shixing and let him lie in bed for ten days and a half, so that they could take a breath.

  But they only thought about it. After all, the other party was not only Si Zhi of Dali Temple, but also the eldest son of Zhongyi Hou Mansion and the queen's nephew. They didn't have the courage.

  Because of the diligent and hard work of these four directors, many strange and miscellaneous cases which were originally backlogged were cleared before the end of the year.

  Now that winter is approaching, the weather has turned cold, the days are short and the nights are long, and it gets dark very quickly. Today, Gu Shixing still returned to the Hou Mansion after dark.

  After returning to Qinglan Garden, they had just finished dinner. After hearing his return, Mrs. Gu quickly arrived in his yard. The maid behind her was carrying a tray with five scrolls on it.

  "What is mother going to do?" Gu Shixing asked doubtfully.

  Mrs. Gu sat down at the table, and the maid placed the tray containing the scroll on the tea table next to Mrs. Gu.

  Mrs. Gu looked at her son standing in front of her and sighed secretly in her heart.

  She didn't believe that her son was abnormal ( poor Mrs. Gu and Gu Shixing😆), but ever since the Su family's son got married, he had become more and more indifferent and silent.

  Her son's work and rest have always been orderly, public is public, private is private, but now it seems that there is some confusion between public and private. She has never seen him work so hard without sleep and food before, and it was not even for an important case.

  It's like he's frustrated somewhere and wants to isolate unnecessary thoughts with busyness.

  This look of being frustrated in love frightened her as a mother.

  He is now the only child of the Gu family. If he doesn't love the beautiful girls, but the handsome men, what should she do (🤣)?

  After tossing and turning for many nights, Mrs. Gu decided to let him settle on the marriage first, and she could not let him make such a mistake again.