27

Hearing this "Ayun", Su Yun's heart sank instantly.

  Ayun was what he called her in his previous life.

  He was indeed the same Gu Shixing four years later, and he even guessed that she was back.

  Chapter 15 She couldn't sleep at night and she refused firmly.

  In the previous life, although the couple had nothing to say in the room, they would still pretend to be in front of outsiders.

  This "Ayun" was shouted in front of outsiders.

  After shouting and shouting, he never changed his name again.

  Xu Shi had already guessed that he was back, so now that she knew he was Gu Shixing four years later, Su Yun was not too shocked.

  But her body still tensed up subconsciously, and she was still nervous.

  If she doesn't want to be involved with him now, she must not admit that she is back too. Even if he now believes that she is his wife with whom he has been respectful as ice for four years, he can never admit it.

  If she admitted it, he would claim to be her husband, making the involvement even more unclear.

  He should now know that she did not use despicable means to harm him in his previous life, and he should also know better that she might have been implicated by him. Then he should feel a little guilty about her and not push her too far.

  Her mind was spinning rapidly, and in just a few breaths, her expression adjusted, and she raised her head and looked at Gu Shixing opposite with a stern face.

  Gu Shixing couldn't see that she was panicking at all.

  Not only did Su Yun's expression become serious, but her tone also became indifferent: "Please be careful, Prince Gu. The Crown Prince and I are not familiar enough to call each other by each other's names. The Crown Prince might as well call me Miss Su Liu. Besides, this Such a familiar name will only make me feel disgusted with the prince."

  Gu Shixing's eyes narrowed slightly when he heard the word "disgusted".

  At the end, Su Yun lowered her eyes and said in an understatement: "Although I am no longer innocent, I should be able to think of a way out, so please don't talk about marrying me again. The prince wants to marry me to help me, but it's just causing me more trouble."

  Su Yun lowered his eyes and waited for his response for a long time. Turning her eyes slightly, she saw the string of Buddhist beads in his hand, rubbing the beads with his thumb.

  In the past, when he was thinking about something, he would subconsciously rub the beads, or tap on the table or his knees.

  Su Yun couldn't guess what he was thinking at this time.

  After waiting for a while, he didn't hear his response. Just when she was about to express her attitude again, he spoke.

  Gu Shixing asked in a quiet voice: "You really don't want to marry me?"

  Su Yun was silent, not wanting to cause too much tit-for-tat, so she just said: "I told Prince Gu before that, given the status of my concubine, marrying into the Hou family with a high status will be harmful to both the prince and me. It will also hurt the people around me, and it will also make things difficult for Mrs. Hou and Mr. Hou. I will not live and die because of my innocence. It is better. It's over now, it's good for everyone."

  Apart from the abuse, everyone's neglect and the misfortune of her little mother, there was another reason why she didn't want to marry Gu Shixing again.

  The reason is that living with him is really tiring.

  During the years they were married, he had a dull temperament, was dull and taciturn, and gave people a sense of indifference and aloofness. She was even more uncomfortable being with him than she was in front of her father, who had no father-daughter affection.

  Those long four years were like a blunt knife used to kill people. It would not kill people all at once, but it would slowly wear away people's will.

  Too boring and too tiring.

  Su Yun's refusal was very firm, without any trace of pretentiousness.

  Gu Shixing was not a shameless person, she had said so, but he had become a forced marriage person.

  After a few breaths of silence, he relaxed: "If you regret it or have any difficulties, you can come to me."

  After hearing his words, Su Yun finally relaxed secretly after hearing his words. Fortunately, he was not the kind of person who didn't want to a person with a troubled face.

  "Thank you, Prince Gu, for your understanding." Su Yun was very polite.

  Gu Shixing said "hmm" and then said in a low voice: "I have already complied with your wishes, so don't argue with me about the box of incense I gave you yesterday. Just treat it as a small apology from me. Besides, this incense as an apology is not worth what you have suffered."

  Su Yun heard something in his words, as if he was talking about what she had suffered in her previous life.

  She opened her lips and wanted to refuse, but suddenly thought that paying him back money again and again would only make the two of them more confused.

  The words of rejection came to her lips and she swallowed them again, and changed her words: "Then I will thank Prince Gu. I will pay attention to my brother's yard tomorrow. I will go if there is anything. Since there is nothing, I will leave first."

  After saying that, Fu Fu turned around without waiting for his response.

  The next moment she turned around, she closed her eyes and breathed secretly to relieve the tense mood just now.

  As she was walking slowly towards the courtyard gate along the cobblestone path under the faint moonlight, she was suddenly enveloped in a dim yellow light.

  She subconsciously turned her head to look at Gu Shixing, who was half a step away.

  When their eyes met, Su Yun was stunned for a moment before retracting her gaze and looking at the road below.

  Gu Shixing whispered: "It's dark at night and the road is uneven. I'll take you outside the yard."

  Su Yun responded, "Okay."

  He was no longer persistent, and she should give him a good look.

  After walking a few steps, Gu Shixing beside him suddenly said, "I misunderstood you earlier, I'm sorry."

  Su Yun was slightly startled when he heard Gu Shixing's apology.

  Why did she think he was apologizing for what happened in her previous life?

  In fact, she didn't blame Gu Shixing much for misunderstanding her in his previous life. Or maybe everyone misunderstood her, so she didn't know who to blame.

  Furthermore, in her previous life, when he mistakenly thought that she was plotting against him, he still married her. Later, when she asked him for help several times to find an imperial doctor to treat her, he did not refuse and helped her.