129

She actually felt that compared to the usually indifferent Gu Shixing, the cold and stern Gu Shixing today was very pleasing to the eye.

  As if sensing her gaze, Gu Shixing looked at her from the hillside. Their eyes met, and there seemed to be a different kind of trust in her heart than usual.

  He made a gesture towards her, raised his hand and pressed it down slightly.

  Su Yun understood and lowered the curtain.

  A faint smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. Chu Yi hurriedly said: "Girl, that seems to be Gu Shizi!"

  Su Yun looked at her and said softly: "So I ask you not to panic. Next, no matter what is happening outside, don't look outside even if something happens. This situation is beyond what you and I can bear."

  Gu Shixing's actions just now probably meant this.

  Outside the carriage, Su Changqing glanced at Gu Shixing, who was clad in black among the green attires, and cursed: He knew how to act cool in front of his sixth sister, but only let the secret guards wear that ugly green attire, how could he himself? Don’t wear it?

  Even though he was so slanderous, there was a smile on his face because he arrived in time.

  Seeing Gu Shixing, Su Changqing couldn't help but remember that before leaving the house this morning, Gu Shixing called him to hear the news about the spies' return.

  A spy reported that one hundred people from the five hundred Dinghuai troops stationed on Huangtupo left the camp late at night and headed in the direction of Zhoujiazhuang.

  Su Changqing was shocked that Gu Shixing had made so many preparations silently. He even knew where the Dinghuai Army that Liang Yong had brought from Shaozhou was!

  And it’s already been targeted!

  Gu Shixing asked him to pick up people and let him do other things.

  Thinking of this, Su Changqing felt that Gu Shixing was indeed reliable. It was the right choice to entrust Sixth Sister to him.

  Su Changqing withdrew his gaze, looked at the fallen man in front of him, and said loudly: "The Dinghuai Army is a fierce and ferocious warrior. Not only are they brave and good at fighting, but they have also frightened the barbarians, but now they are helping the tyrants to torture and rob people. He did such a dirty deed and even lost his face."

  At the end of his words, he sighed: "They are good men with strong bones and blood, but how can they become thieves?"

  Su Changqing's words entered the hearts of those people.

  When they joined the army, what they wanted to do is to make achievements, not pretend to be gangsters to block roads and rob people, but the military orders are like mountains and they have to obey them.

  These words also entered the heart of the man opposite. The man clenched his fists and sneered: "We don't know the Dinghuai Army. If you insist on saying that we are the Dinghuai Army, you must not be using us to frame someone, right?"

  The wind roared from above, and at the same time, a cold and calm voice came: "The Dinghuai army intercepts and kills the imperial officials. It is regarded as treason. They can be shot immediately, and then if their identity is found out, their three clans will be killed."

  They were just helping their heir apparent to grab the treasure. Although they are soldiers, hearing their family will be implicated, some people panicked.

  Gu Shixing sings a black face, while Su Changqing sings a red face.

  While their minds were wavering, Su Changqing said: "Now if you abandon your weapons and surrender, the only reason will be is that Prince Dinghuai sends you to rob people. You will be given a lighter sentence and exiled to the north. No harm will come to your family."

  One hundred people, nearly half of them were ready to move and want to put down their weapons.

  Gu Shixing looked calm, and without saying a word, he stretched out his hand and took out a crossbow. He pulled the string and pointed the arrow tip at one of the horses. He suddenly let go and the short arrow left the string with a "whoosh" sound. In just one breath, the horse was crippled.

  The moment he appeared like this, some people were immediately convinced. Someone got off his horse, threw the knife on the ground, and raised his hands.

  Some people raised their heads, and one after another others dismounted and surrendered.

  The leading man cursed loudly: "You cowards!"

  Su Changqing still had a gentle look on his face. He looked at the man and said softly: "You can hold on. Since you are their general, your status is not difficult to check. After I kill you, I will find your hometown based on your identity. All three tribes will be implicated in your conspiracy and will be considered treason."

  The man's hands suddenly clenched into fists.

  Death may not be terrible for those who join the army, but what is terrible is that no one in their family members will be spared.

  When the man resisted, Gu Shixing, who was good at observing people's psychology, took a short arrow and put it on the string, aiming it at the man.

  When the man was absent-minded, his string suddenly relaxed.

  The short arrow instantly hit the man's calf. The man groaned in pain and knelt down on the ground. After taking a breath, he gritted his teeth and raised his head to wait for the man in black above.

  Gu Shixing gave the crossbow to Mo Tai beside him, stood with his hands behind his back, looked down at the people below coldly and arrogantly, and said without emotion: "Everyone who died here today will be convicted of treason. "

  Those who did not surrender, you look at me, I look at you, finally everyone got off their horses, threw away their knives and raised their hands.

  The leading man closed his eyes in despair.

  The last stubbornness collapsed after everyone surrendered.

  The hand that was clenching his fist finally relaxed and threw the knife away.

  The two sides were in a stalemate for almost a moment, and the outcome was decided without bloodshed.

  Su Changqing and some of Gu Shixing's people went to hand over all the weapons.

  Gu Shixing came down the slope and walked quickly towards the carriage.

  After Su Yun heard the sound of "Shi Xing", he opened the curtain of the car window and looked out.

  Gu Shixing stopped by the car window. The person who had a cold expression just now had a faint smile on his face and whispered to her: "Your choice will not be wrong."

  The implication is - marry me again, You won't suffer any more.

  Su Yun pursed her lips and smiled at him, then lowered the curtain and sat back in the carriage.

  After understanding what he meant, she shook her head and smiled helplessly, maybe marrying into the Hou family would not be as difficult as it was in her previous life.

  Seeing the curtains lowered, Gu Shixing restrained his faint smile.

  Gu Shixing looked at Su Changqing and spoke calmly: "While others are left to deal with the follow-up, you and I will quickly send the sixth girl back to Jindu. At that time, before the news has spread back to Jindu, you and I will go find Liang Yong to settle the accounts."

  At the end of his words, he unconsciously touched the Buddhist string in his hand, but his dark eyes showed a deep coldness.