80

Chu Yi glanced at Prince Gu with a bit of worry in her eyes, but still nodded, turned around and walked to the other end of the alley.

  Su Yun stood at the corner, paying attention to the alley, then looked at Gu Shixing and asked, "Did Prince Gu find traces of those two people?"

  Gu Shixing retracted his hand, stood up from the stone chair, but did not respond.

  Xu really drank a lot of wine, and his body shook a little when he stood up. Su Yun was worried that he would fall, and thought she should find someone to take him away.

  She didn't want anyone to know he was here.

  Fortunately, he stood firm after shaking his body for a while. As he walked toward her, his steps were a little buoyant, but fortunately he was walking fairly steadily.

  Su Yun glanced at him, then twisted her waist, stuck her head out and looked down the long alley. When she saw no one, she turned back.

  But as soon as she turned around, a strong smell of alcohol hit her face, and then there was Gu Shixing's handsome, somewhat hazy face.

  So close.

  Su Yun suddenly leaned back, her back straight, and she leaned against the wall.

  She yelled in a low voice: "What are you doing?!"

  The distance between the two was only slightly wider than that night under the tree. Even without any contact, the distance was still too close now.

  Gu Shixing lowered his eyes and looked at Su Yun, who was a head shorter than him.

  The strong smell of alcohol and unclear eyes meant that he was clearly drunk.

  How could he have a serious conversation with her when he was drunk?

  Misstep.

  Su Yun lowered her voice and said, "You're drunk. Talk to me next time when you're sober."

     Gu Shixing's own oppressive aura enveloped her whole person, immediately putting her at a disadvantage, as if controlled by others.

  She wanted to walk away from one side, but Gu Shixing grabbed her wrist and called out in a low voice: "Ayun."

  Su Yun frowned and glanced at the wrist he grabbed, then raised her head to look at him, calling his name in a deep voice: "Gu Shixing, what are you thinking about?"

  Gu Shixing said "hmm", and then said: "I just want to say a few words to you."

  Su Yun sighed and said in a voice that only two people could hear: "You are really strange. We have been together for four years. You rarely talked to me for four years, but now you want to talk to me. Don't you think you are weird?"

  Gu Shixing became silent again.

  Seeing that he was not going to talk about business, Su Yun said, "Let go of me, I'm not in the mood to talk to you."

  Gu Shixing, who had been silent for a while, said, "You were not talking to me either, were you?"

  Su Yun suddenly startled, looked at him strangely.

  "Every time I talked to you, you avoided my eyes. How do you ask me to talk to you more?" His tone was helpless.

       Su Yun lowered her eyes slightly and thought, as if this was really the case...

  His eyes seemed to be always calm and collected, which would make people tighten their backs unconsciously, not daring to take it lightly, making people feel depressed, so no matter whether she was talking or doing anything, she tried her best to avoid meeting his eyes.

  Gu Shixing whispered: "It's true that I misunderstood you, but after four years of being together, I know that you are not the person who would do such a thing, but I can't verify it anymore, but if you ask for anything, I will comply."

  "I am short-tempered. I'm used to it, and I don't know how to get along with others. Even your brother also understands and is tolerant to me. Although he was suspicious of you in the first year, in the following years, he got used to you and me. The way we get along, I no longer care whether it was you who plotted against me."

  Gu Shixing was probably really drunk, otherwise how could he explain so much to her.

  After listening to his explanation, Su Yun's thoughts became a little more complicated for some reason.

  This time it was Su Yun's turn to be silent. After a while, she still didn't know what to say, so she just said: "You are drunk..."

  Gu Shixing shook his head: "Not drunk."

  He was just a little more impulsive than usual.

  Then he fell into silence again. Seeing that she had nothing to say, Gu Shixing finally sighed again.

  No matter in her previous life or in this life, she was always wary of him. She had never been as relaxed and comfortable as when she was getting along with her fifth sister in the courtyard today.

  That relaxation and comfort were in sharp contrast to those four years of dullness, reticence, and laughter. If it was because of his own selfishness that she would return to that temper, he would be unwilling to do so.

  Thinking of this, he looked at her deeply, and without saying anything else, he let go of her hand, turned around and left her, and walked into the alley, his steps much heavier than before.

  Su Yun was stunned for a while, and then remembered that he was probably 70 to 80% drunk, and finally felt a little compassion.

  Turning around, she shouted in a low voice towards his back: "Don't drink anymore after you return to the table. Too much alcohol will harm your health."

  The person in front paused, turned around and saw that although she was under the light, Su Yun looked so gorgeous, but a little more demure due to her gentle temperament. He showed a faint smile, nodded and whispered "Okay."

  After answering, he didn't know what he thought of, and whispered: "Take good care of yourself in the future."

  Hearing his last words, Su Yun felt inexplicable. No, it should be said that he was inexplicable all night.

  In the end, Su Yun attributed the inexplicable situation to him drinking too much and losing consciousness.

  Chuyi came over at this time and secretly breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Gu Shizi was gone.

  Su Yun returned to the yard and wiped her ears with warm water, and then used some moxa leaf oil to wipe her ears. After letting it sit for a moment, she found a pair of earrings that she usually wore and put them on.

  When she thought back to what Gu Shixing said just now, she felt a little confused.

  She thought carefully about what Gu Shixing said today and realized that she was indeed partly responsible for those four years of indifference, and she could not blame him entirely.

  Thinking of this, Su Yun thought to herself that when she saw him later, she would no longer show him such a cold face.

  But then she thought of his last words, which seemed to imply something, but she couldn't figure out what he wanted to express.