41

Looking from a distance, one could not clearly see the expression on the master's face, but one could vaguely feel that the prince's body seemed to exude a cold aura that kept strangers away.

  Mo Tai approached with some anxiety and asked, "Your Majesty, are you going back?"

  Gu Shixing said nothing and handed the lantern in his hand to Mo Tai.

  Mo Tai took the lantern and walked straight towards the courtyard gate.

  Mo Tai seemed to feel something was wrong with the lantern in his hand. When he looked down, he found that the long handle was cracked in the middle, with only a few bamboo threads attached. With just a slight exertion, the long handle could be completely separated into two pieces.

  Mo Tai's heart trembled.

  Is the prince angry? What happened?

  Just now, what did Miss Su Liu say to the Crown Prince to provoke the innocent Crown Prince to this point? !

  Arriving at the small courtyard where Su Yun was, Gu Shixing paused slightly and glanced inside the courtyard door. The lights in her room had gone out.

  After just one glance, he withdrew his gaze and walked slowly past the small courtyard.

  There was still rain left on the eaves from the heavy rain two hours ago, slowly dripping on the bluestone bricks, making gentle "tick" sounds one after another.

  Only the sound of water dripping could be heard in the alley, but no footsteps could be heard at all, and people gradually disappeared into the alley.

  *

  Back in the private room, Gu Shixing's robe was stained with some water mist and a little wet, but he did not change it, but sat on the edge of the bed with his eyes lowered in this wet clothes.

  The window was slightly open, and a moist cool breeze slowly blew in, making the candle light on the table flicker.

  After a while, the small flame finally couldn't stand being ravaged by the wind, so it suddenly went out, leaving the whole room in darkness, with only the slightest light coming through the screen window.

  Gu Shixing didn't know how long he sat by the bed until Mo Tai's reminder came from outside: "Your Majesty, it's five o'clock in the morning. It's time to go back to the Marquis Mansion to change into court clothes and go to court."

  Hearing Mo Tai's voice, Gu Shixing Xingcai breathed out slowly.

  He asked himself in a low voice: "One and two people are free, each is happy?"

  He answered in a low voice: "That's also good."

  "That's also good." He repeated it again as if to persuade someone.

  Then he stood up from the bed, patted the folds on his robe, walked to the door, and opened it.

  Mo Tai glanced at the Crown Prince and saw that his expression was normal, and then secretly breathed a sigh of relief. On the way back from Haitang Courtyard, the prince seemed to have frost covering his face, which made people feel strange and uneasy.

  Gu Shixing said in a calm tone: "Go back home."

  Chapter 23: Start studying, then change it, change it until she lets go!

  Su Yun said those words to Gu Shixing that night, returned to the room, and stayed awake all night.

  Recalling that I let out the anger that she had been holding in for four years, even though it was very pleasant at first, but after the pleasure ended, thinking about, what if Gu Shixing takes revenge on her?

  After several speculations, she still felt that Gu Shixing was not a person with a strong desire for revenge.

  But she had said that, no matter how shameless he was, he would still have shame in letting her continue to marry him.

  After all, she told him how bad he was at sex and how bad he was as a husband. For someone as arrogant as him, if she was so straightforwardly disgusted with him, he probably wouldn't bother with him anymore.

  Thinking of this, my whole body felt relaxed.

  As for the deaths and injuries at the dock, she only found out a few days later, and also heard that Gu Shixing assisted in the investigation.

  He served as a young minister in Dali Temple for four years, and worked as an official in Dali Temple for several years before that. He has excellent ability in official affairs, and it is estimated that he can still make a contribution in this matter.

  But his achievements have nothing to do with her. Her primary purpose now is to make money.

  While waiting for the month agreed upon with the brother and sister, Su Yun had also begun to ask Chu Yi to go out of the house occasionally to check and see where there were stalls suitable for renting the rouge business.

  She was worried that the brother and sister would not accept her proposal in the end, so Su Yun was prepared.

  If it really doesn't work anymore, I'll go to Yahang to find a suitable person, but I'm just not sure about that person's character.

  It would be more reliable if Dao bought a lifetime contract, but it might cost a lot more money.

  After searching for less than half a month, I found a suitable place.

  There are not many people at a small market by the lake, but the advantage is that many girls love to go there.

  Although there is a rule that Su family girls can only go out on the street twice a month, only most wealthy families have strict requirements on their girls. Folk women do not have such strict restrictions.

  Su Yun thought about it for a long time. If she went to purchase rouge and other goods, she would not make much profit, so she decided to try it herself.

  Her deceased grandfather was a rouge businessman. If his leg had not been broken, his eldest daughter would not have been married to the Su Mansion as a concubine.

  The girl seemed to be only six years old at that time.

  I stayed at home and started to help make rouge, which was considered a craft job. It turns out that after my grandfather passed away, my mother could use this skill to marry into a good family. But my grandfather had just passed away, and the relatives in the family were like wolves and tigers eyeing the beautiful girl and forcing her to marry a rich and powerful man.

  With no choice but to take refuge with her sister, whom she had not seen for many years. It's just unimaginable that I have lived in Su Mansion for more than ten years and can never leave it again.

  Su Yun went to ask her mother how to make rouge. Perhaps when she talked about what she liked to do, her face became a little brighter.

  At the end of the sentence, she showed some worry: "Be careful, don't let your mistress find out that you are making a living outside."

  Mrs. Liu did not object to her daughter starting a small business. After all, she did not have the ability to save a dowry for her daughter. Nor can I stop my daughter from saving for herself.

  After you get married and live in your husband's family, you have to have money in your pocket to be strong.

  After all, she is not marrying into a wealthy family, and starting a small business will not have much impact on her future, not to mention that she does not need to show up in person to open a small stall.