26

No matter how big the family is, the Marquis Mansion cannot withstand such a prodigal act, let alone the Marquis who loves to do good deeds and support students from poor families.

  But it was his own business after all, and she was not a housewife now, so she was too lazy to say those cost-saving words to him.

  Since the cold melons were sent to everyone’s courtyard, it would have seemed out of place to refuse them, so I accepted them.

  There was a lot of cold melon, so I asked Chu Yi to cut some, let her and Mother He eat together, and gave another piece to the woman who was guarding the secret door.

  In the future, you need to go out through the secret door to get in and out. Naturally, you need to have a good relationship with the woman. And the old woman had received so many benefits from her, so she didn't dare to give her away easily.

  Su Yun cut off the skin, cut three small bites of the watermelon, put it on a small plate, put a bamboo stick on it and brought it to her mother's room.

  Although Xiao Liu didn't have a big appetite, the cold melon was not only sweet but also had a lot of water. After eating three small pieces, she still wasn't satisfied, so she looked at her daughter longingly.

  Su Yun acted like a black-faced girl and advised: "My dear, your body is weak, so you can't eat too much."

  She said that she would not let her continue to eat.

  Su Yun came out of her mother's house with a plate in her hand, and her original intention was back, but her expression was a little complicated. Chu Yi whispered to her, "Girl." Su Yun put the plate in the small kitchen, and then said to her: "You come with me."

  After that, she turned and entered the house.

  Chu Yi followed her in. After entering, he said angrily in a low voice: "Girl, the boy next to Gu Shizi stopped the slave again. He seemed to be staring at our yard!"

  Xu was distracted by Gu Shi Xing had been stuck with his boy several times, so Su Yun had nothing to be surprised about. He just asked, "What did he say?" Chu Yi

  took out a small paper ball and said, "He just stuffed it." This is for the slave, it is very important and cannot be thrown away casually."

  Su Yun took the small paper ball, then turned and walked to the table to sit down and open the paper ball.

  ——Things are progressing. There will be three crow calls today. See you in Haitang Xiaoyuan.

  Haitang Courtyard is the courtyard where they met last time.

  Su Yun was a little stunned when her eyes stopped at the words "Things are making progress".

  Thinking that the injustice she had suffered could be washed away, she felt a little complicated. Although it was an injustice from a previous life, it was still an injustice she had suffered even a lifetime later.

  She got up and took the fire folding paper, burned the note, and looked at Chu Yi: "I don't need to say hello tomorrow anyway. I'll go to Haitang Courtyard tonight when it's time."

  Chu Yi said "Ah" and said with some confusion: "But isn't the girl trying to avoid Prince Gu? Why should she go see him again?"

  Su Yun sighed: "I have to pay him back the money for na xiang after all."

  I just don't know how much money Na Ning Shen Xiang got, but it must not be Cheap.

  *

  It was late at night, just like the first time, after three crows, the master and the servant sneaked out of the door.

  Because Xiao Liu had lit incense in her room, she slept a little deeply and didn't cough again all night.

  The two thieves, the master and the servant, left the yard and looked back and forth in the alley. After walking quietly for a while, they saw Gu Shixing and the boy beside him under the crabapple tree.

  Mo Tai was holding a lantern, while Gu Shixing stood under the tree with his hands behind his hands. Maybe he noticed that they were coming, so he took the lantern from Mo Tai's hand, nodded slightly towards Su Yun, and said calmly: "Go in "Say."

  Su Yun turned around and said softly to Chu Yi: "Wait outside."

  After that, she followed him into the small courtyard.

  After entering the courtyard, Gu Shixing placed the lantern on the stone table with some fallen leaves.

  He turned around and looked at Su Yun, who had his head lowered in front of him and didn't want to make eye contact with him.

  After a long silence, Su Yun couldn't stand him staring at her silently, so he spoke first: "I wonder what Prince Gu wants to tell me about the progress?"

  Gu Shixing was silent for a long time, thinking about how to speak. After hearing her words, he said: "That fragrance is indeed the fragrance of love. You must have been implicated because of me. I'm sorry."

  Hearing the last word "sorry", Su Yun's eyes suddenly filled with tears for some reason. It got wet. She closed his eyes and pushed back the tears, without looking up, and asked again: "What else?"

  Even though she had suppressed her emotions, a trace of choking still escaped.

  Hearing the hint of choking in her words, Gu Shixing's eyes darkened, and then said: "Tomorrow, you need to go to your brother's yard to identify yourself."

  After hearing this, Su Yun raised his head in confusion. She started to look at him, her almond-shaped eyes were a little red.

  Gu Shixing glanced at her eyes, then looked away slightly, and said: "Tomorrow I will find a way to get the kitchen servants to gather in Changqing's yard. Then you should pay attention to the movement in the front yard. If there is a lot of movement, then find an excuse to go to Changqing's courtyard."

  Su Yun thought about it after hearing what he said.

  Now she is the only one who has heard the woman's voice. If she is unwilling to cooperate, she doesn't know when she will be able to find out the person behind the scenes.

  After all, when a couple is together, no one feels sorry for the other. Now that I can help him find out who is plotting against him earlier, I will help others, and at the same time I will be helping myself.

  Thinking of this, Su Yun responded in a low voice: "Okay."

  After responding for a long time, Su Yun lowered his eyes and said: "I have used the incense given by Prince Gu yesterday. How much money is it? I will come in batches Give it back to Prince Gu."

  Gu Shixing frowned slightly when he heard that she wanted to pay him money.

  "That's..." He thought for a moment and then said, "It's my fault, and it involves your apology, so I don't need money." But

  Su Yun still said stubbornly: "Please tell me, Prince Gu, how much money it is, otherwise I will go out next time and go to Xiangyun Pavilion to inquire, and then I will find a way to return the money to Gu Shizi."

  Her words seemed to want to keep the relationship between the two clean and not have any involvement with him.

  A pair of black eyes locked tightly on her body. After Gu Shixing was silent for a long time, he finally sighed and said helplessly: "Ayun, you and I don't have to care about this."