118

There was some movement in his previously calm heart.

  After a while, Lady Liu also entered the hall, inquiring about the net worth of the two Jinshi.

  "When I arrived in Jindu last year, I worked as a porter for a while. Later, with the help of a noble man, I opened a rouge shop."

  Luo Mingyan told the truth about his situation, but also concealed Miss Su's affairs.

  Mrs. Liu was surprised and said: "You have opened a rouge shop, who is running it?"

  Luo Mingyan replied: "It is my sister who is running it."

  Mrs. Liu took a look at the financial background of these two people. The young man named Xiao has an upright appearance and a well-to-do family background. The young man surnamed Luo is handsome, and he is no less handsome than her son. Although his handsome face is not enough to get by, she heard from her husband that this young man surnamed Luo has the brightest future, so his net worth is a little thin, but it is not that big of a difference.

  Mrs. Liu secretly thought of Liu Yatou and the young man named Luo together, and she actually felt that the talent and appearance of the man were a perfect match.

  Su Yun and Su Qin both knew what was going on. The two sisters lowered their eyes slightly and said nothing.

  After a while, Mrs. Liu said: "It's true, my lord, you men are talking, why did you call the fifth girl and the sixth girl here? The two girls are so uncomfortable, I took them out first, you guys keep chatting."

  She said and stood up with a smile.

  Su Yun and Su Qin also stood up and followed the mistress out of the main hall.

  After leaving the main hall, she followed the mistress to the main courtyard.

  Entering the side hall, except Zhu's mother, all the other servants were screened back.

  Mrs. Liu asked the two of them: "What do you think of those two young men?"

  When asking, Mrs. Liu was actually a little worried that the two sisters had fallen in love with the same person. After all, the young man named Luo has outstanding appearance. What girl doesn't love a handsome man?

  Su Qin glanced at Su Yun beside her, and Su Yun also glanced at her. Neither sister said anything.

  "Fifth girl, you speak first." Seeing that they all looked at each other and said nothing, Mrs. Liu directly called them by name.

  Su Qin's cheeks were slightly red and she whispered: "My daughter doesn't know what they are like, so she doesn't know what to say. But compared to those who are good-looking, my daughter thinks that those with good conduct and upright appearance are good."

  Cheng, this is still exceptional.

  Mrs. Liu heard what she meant. Wu Yatou probably felt that the handsome husband was restless, and there would be a lot of women approaching him. It would be better if he didn't accept her, but if he did, the family would be uneasy.

  Wu Yatou understands that if she manages things well in the future, her life will not be too bad.

  After collecting her thoughts, Mrs. Liu looked at Su Yun: "What do you think, Sixth Girl?"

  Su Yun lowered his head and replied warmly: "My daughter didn't pay much attention just now."

  Mrs. Liu frowned slightly. Does this mean you didn’t like any of them?

  But how can the current situation allow her to take her time to make a choice? Moreover, the two people today are both new scholars, ranked relatively high, and their appearance is not bad. One of them is even handsome. Which one should she choose?

  Mrs. Liu simply refused to be careless and said bluntly: "The purpose of today is to show you your husband. The fifth girl will be sixteen next month, and the sixth girl, you also know what happened a few days ago with the prince of Huai, so it’s not that Su Mansion doesn’t want to keep you, but the situation doesn’t allow it.”

  Su Yun lowered her head and said nothing. She should not be allowed to say that she does not want to get married. Such words will only make the mistress angry and her father angry.

  Moreover, it was difficult for her to explain the reason.

  Su Yun didn't speak, and Su Qin didn't speak either.

  Mrs. Liu thought they were thin-skinned and said helplessly: "That's all, I'll give you two or three days to go out with your brothers and get to know each other better."

  Then she asked them all to go back first.

  Su Yun came out of the mistress's courtyard and said to Su Qin, "Fifth sister, please go back first. I'm going to look for my sister-in-law."

  Su Qin nodded and left first.

  After watching Su Qin leave, Su Yun planned to go to Qingchen Garden to wait for her brother's return.

  *

  Su Changqing saw off the two Jinshi scholars, raised his head and sighed, thinking that this time it would be really difficult.

  His father seemed to be very satisfied with the two Jinshi. At this time, if Gu Shixing said that he wanted to marry his sixth sister, his father might not be able to agree.

  Thinking of this, he took another breath.

  He should tell Shi Xing about this first and let Shi Xing find a way to solve it on his own. This is all he can do.

  Su Changqing summoned Bei Yan and whispered to him: "Go to the Marquis Mansion and tell Prince Gu that Xiao Baicai is about to be decided."

  Bei Yan said "Huh?" and looked at his young master incomprehensibly.

  Su Changqing knocked on his forehead: "Just do as you say, and then tell Prince Gu that my father invited two Jinshi to the house today."

  Bei Yan touched his forehead, then responded, turned around and left.

  Su Changqing turned around and returned to Qingchen Garden. Outside the courtyard, the maid said that Miss Six was waiting for him in the side hall.

  He probably knew the reason why Sixth Sister came to him.

  Now he can only advise her to be more open-minded, otherwise she should accept Gu Shixing. After all, there is no better choice now.

  Su Changqing entered the side hall and turned away everyone.

  When there were only two siblings, Su Yun called out: "Brother."

  Su Changqing was helpless: "What happened today was also unexpected. I didn't expect my father to move so quickly."

  After that, he thought about it and continued to speak: "Sixth sister, why don't you meet Prince Gu and hear what he has to say?"

  Su Yun was silent for a while, and then said: "Brother, let me think about this matter again. I'm here to find my brother for other reasons."

  Su Changqing said, "Huh?" He thought there was something more important than this.

  Su Yun came because of Luo Mingyan's affairs.

  She thought about it, and now Luo Mingyan caught her father's eye. If her father had investigated carefully, he might have found out about her acquaintance with Luo Mingyan, and he might have thought that they had already known each other in private.