64

Su Shangshu frowned and asked: "How is the sixth girl now?"

  Su Changqing's face was serious: "Now I only heard that half of her face was injured by the second sister."

  Su Shangshu pursed his lips tightly, anger emerging in his eyes, Then he glanced into the hall and said, "Your brother-in-law cannot know about this matter."

  Su Changqing nodded again: "My son understands."

  This matter cannot be known to others, not because of protecting Su Wen, but because this concerns everyone in the Su family. It would have a great influence on every girl who has not left the court yet.

  Su Shangshu immediately thought about the affairs of the back house, and his wife was also taking care of it. It made no difference whether he went or not. And the reason why his son came to look for him should not only be because of this incident.

  Thinking of this, Su Shangshu said: "Your mother is already dealing with it. You came to me not just because of this matter, right?"

  Su Changqing breathed a sigh of relief: "I hope my father will listen to why the second sister bullies the sixth sister like this."

  Su Shangshu showed some doubts when he heard his son's words, but he didn't say anything else and went straight back to the main courtyard.

  The father and son arrived outside the hall of the main courtyard. They did not open the door immediately and went in. Instead, they listened to the conversation outside.

  They started to listen when Su Yun cried and complained that Su Wen had bullied her after she returned home twice after she got married.

  When he heard her say that she was beaten by Su Wen every time, Su Changqing was stunned, and a look of shock flashed across his face.

  Su Shangshu narrowed his eyes, seeming to be thinking about the authenticity of the sixth daughter's words.

  It wasn't until Xiao Liu mentioned what happened sixteen or seventeen years ago that Su Shangshu changed his expression.

  Su Changqing also heard those words and looked at his father with a dark face again. After so many years, Xiao Liu has not fought or snatched. How could his father not notice the slightest clue?

  Or are you pretending to be confused while pretending to understand?

  Su Changqing breathed out secretly.

  If he was really like Gu Shixing said, acting without conscience and pretending that nothing happened and it had nothing to do with him, then there really would be no one in the Su family to help their mother and daughter.

  After entering the hall and closing the door and seeing the sixth sister's face, Su Changqing was really angry and glanced at Su Wen coldly.

  Su Wen became the target of public criticism. She felt that her brother and father wanted to attack her, so she was completely panicked.

  Su Shangshu glanced from Su Wen's body to the big Liu family, and finally stopped at the little Liu family.

  Xiao Liu is very afraid of her husband. She has been afraid for more than ten years, but now that her Yun'er has been bullied like this, what else is she afraid of? !

  With tears in her red eyes, she bit her lip tightly. When no one dared to speak, Xiao Liu changed her usual cowardly attitude and spoke again: "What happened back then was what I just said. I have never done anything despicable at all!"

  Su Shangshu's face was dark, and he didn't know whether he believed it or not, but looked back at Da Liu.

  After all, Mrs. Liu has been pretending for so many years, so naturally she won't show her timidity easily. Just with red eyes, she looked at Xiao Liu with grievance: "Sister, how did I feel sorry for you? I asked myself, for my father and for you, I have never done anything to feel sorry for you, why do you still frame me like this? ?"

  Su Yun came back to his senses from what Xiao Niang said and looked at Da Liu, feeling disgusted.

  My mother's originally beautiful life was ruined by her.

  Why?

  Is it because of jealousy? You don't want to be a concubine yourself, and your own sister to be an official's wife, so you use this method?

  So is the man who she used to frame her sister her own husband?

  Regardless of whether she is a wife or a concubine, as long as she has feelings for her husband in her heart, she will not want the other woman to share her husband.

  Does the Liu family have no father in their hearts?

  Su Yun looked at his father sitting in the seat again. Did he really not know, or was he pretending not to know what Mr. Liu had done and whether his wife was wrongly accused?

  Xiao Liu cried and laughed, as if she was so stimulated that she lost control of her emotions: "Why? Sister, do you really want me to tell you your scandal?"

  Seeing her mother like this, Su Yun hurriedly held her hands, comforting her.

  Xiao Liu looked at her daughter, her eyes filled with tears, and there was guilt on her face.

  "I only care about whether my Yun'er believes it or not. It doesn't matter whether others believe it or not."

  Su Yun nodded lightly: "I believe it, little lady."

  The big Liu family over there was stunned, and the little Liu family didn't react. What kind of handle does it have on itself?

  When Xiao Liu heard her daughter's words, a relieved smile appeared on her face. She turned to look and continued: "I have thought about it for a long time, and I can't understand why you want to frame me like this. You have always been ambitious and want to marry into a good family and become the main wife, but in order to save your father, you can only commit yourself to him. So as a good concubine, even if you have resentment in your heart, you will not hurt me like this, but later I figured it out."

  Under the eyes of everyone, and even the suspicious eyes of the big Liu family, the little Liu family spoke again. : "I'm afraid that Yun'er will be implicated, and because my father and I relied on your help to survive those years, I have been holding back from telling what happened back then. As for the other thing, I will ask you to take other things after I tell them. Threatening me with something and putting me and Yun'er at the center of the storm, but now that Yun'er has been bullied like this because of me, what should I be afraid of? The worst possible outcome is that I will be kicked out of Su Mansion." Mrs. Liu's heart suddenly jumped, and then she said aggrievedly: "Sister, if you want to frame me, I will definitely not remain silent. I have kept the secret for you for so many years, and I will tell it, and you I will take out the things that are with me and show them to everyone to see what kind of person you are."

  Little Liu seemed to be no longer afraid of her threat and said directly: "If you are talking about Sir Zeng it doesn't matter. After being mistaken as you, I wrote a letter to the Song family’s elder brother, I admit it.”

  Xiao Liu’s words made people secretly take a breath and show a look of shock.

  Although Su Yun was surprised in her heart, she still held her mother's hand tightly.

  Because her daughter was holding her hand, Xiao Liu couldn't let go of the courage in her heart. She said again: "In the letter, I said what happened in the Su Mansion, and said that if he doesn't mind, I will continue to marry him. I waited for several months without a reply from him, but what I waited for was the news you told me that he was getting married. Only then did I give up and accept my fate. But just after I gave birth to Yun'er, you took out the letter and threatened me. If I compete with you, you will take out this letter. Then everyone and everyone will doubt Yun'er's life experience. "