77

"Your Majesty, do you want to investigate one by one?"

  Gu Shixing tapped the table for a while, narrowed his eyes slightly and thought for a while, then shook his head: "This will only scare the enemy. I often go in and out of the palace, so I'll just pay attention. "

  Then, Gu Shixing asked them to retreat first.

  Looking at the two people in the portrait, although they only have a rough outline, their features are obvious.

  The man with a square face has thick and large lips, and the corners of his mouth seem to be smiling, which should be what others call smiling lips.

  The man with thin face have larger nose wings and slightly upward nostrils.

  These two characteristics can indeed be used for identification, which shows that the person who drew this picture is very good at focusing on the key points.

  He had no idea that his wife, who he had shared the same bed with for four years, could draw so well.

  Unconsciously thinking about the scene of the two hiding under the tree last night, the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

  This must be the first time they have been so close since they came back and were sober.

  In his previous life, he slept on the same bed almost every night, but he never thought it was a big deal. Now he could hardly even talk to her, and when he got closer, he found that he missed her.

  After sitting in the study for a long time, the corners of his slightly hooked mouth straightened, and he opened his lips gently and sighed.

  *

  Su Changqing’s wedding is scheduled for mid-October.

  Three days before the wedding, everyone in the Su Mansion was extremely busy, and every corner was kept spotless.

  The entire mansion was decorated with lanterns and streamers, making it very lively.

  The mistress was afraid that the concubines would not be dressed appropriately enough, so she asked the tailor to get them all outfits early.

  Su Yun also got a set of clothes and a headdress.

  This new dress is a lotus-colored outer shirt with a light red lining, and the lining is embroidered with myrobalan seeds with silver thread.

  Su Yun had always dressed in plain clothes, but on the day of her brother's wedding, she put on brighter colors. Her whole body seemed to be radiant, and her appearance became a little more gorgeous.

  This dress gives a girl a delicate look, but it has nothing to do with modesty.

  Su Yun knew the mistress's thoughts.

  Thinking Su Yun may steal some of Su Yuyan's limelight when dressed up, Su Yuyan's dress is definitely more dignified and demure. When a high-ranking family chooses a daughter-in-law, the most important thing is not appearance, but character.

  Being virtuous, being dignified and gentle is the first priority, followed by appearance.

  No matter how outstanding her appearance was, Su Yun should not catch the eye of a wealthy family, so the mistress prepared new clothes for her.

  She had barely finished dressing up when a servant came to hurry her up.

  Chu Yi hurriedly put a hairpin on Su Yun's bun and muttered: "It's not even bright yet, why are you pressing so hard?"

       In her previous life, Su Yun was afraid of gossip, and her mistress also thought she would embarrass her, so she ordered someone to tell Su Yun she didn't have to go there, so the front was busy and the back was deserted where she stayed, forming a sharp contrast.

  Now that she could join in the fun at the front for the rest of her life, Su Yun's face was filled with joy.

  Su Yun wore earrings and smiled and said to Chu Yi: "My mother was afraid that something would go wrong, so she let us go there early. What's more, my brother is going to pay homage to his ancestors soon. How could we not hurry for him?"

  She put on the earrings, and Chuyi tied up her hairpin.

  Su Yunguo glanced at her youthful and bright self in the bronze mirror and smiled lightly.

  It seemed like she had never dressed herself up like this before.

  Before she left the house, she was afraid of attracting attention, so she always dressed in a dull style. Even after marrying into the Marquis's house, in order to appear stable, she dressed a little old-fashioned.

  The way she is dressed now is pretty but not overwhelming. It is an ordinary dress for a girl of fifteen or sixteen years old, but this is the first time she has dressed like this.

  Even Chu Yi was amazed: "The girl is so pretty. When she dressed up today, she looks much prettier than the other girls."

  Su Yun glanced at her and said, "You can't say that when you are outside."

  Chu Yi covered her face . She opened her mouth and nodded quickly: "This slave is not that stupid."

  At this time, Asakusa ran to the door and said: "Girl, the female servant in the mistress's courtyard is urging me again."

  Su Yun quickly stood up and smoothed the hair around her ears, and then went out together with Chu Yi.

  Today, the excitement in the front yard has also been brought to the most remote courtyard. Happy words are posted on the walls of the alleys, and red lanterns are hung on the courtyard doors, giving a festive atmosphere.

  Su Yun's was in a rare joy.

  When they went to the front yard, she and sisters Su Qin and Su Yun were the first to arrive.

  Su Qin praised her: "You look so good dressed like this. I almost don't dare to recognize you."

  Su Yun smiled and complimented her: "Fifth sister looks good today too."

  The two of them couldn't help laughing.

  After a while, Su Wen came over, glanced at Su Yun, and whispered: "It's not serious to dress up so coquettishly."

  This seemed to be said to Su Yun on purpose, so she didn't shy away from it.

  Because of what happened last time, Su Qin didn't even have a good impression of the second sister. Instead, she felt sorry for the sixth sister, so she softly replied: "Some people dress up dignified and gentle, but deep down they are still vicious and ugly. What's the use?"

  "You..." Su Wen suddenly turned her head and glared at Su Qin. Her eyes touched Su Yun's half-smiling gaze, and a chill ran down her spine.

  She has not forgotten how ruthless the sixth girl is in calculating people. Now half a month has passed, and not only has her father not even set foot in her mother's yard, but even if she went to look for him, he would not be there.

  Normally, when she returns to her parents' home, the servants from all the courtyards rush to fawn over her, but now those servants who don't know what's going on but are very adaptable to the situation, all avoid her.

  Thinking of this, she felt angry but had nowhere to vent her anger.

  Su Yun withdrew her gaze from Su Wen, and didn't pay much attention to her.

  After the direct brother paid homage to his ancestors and completed all the various procedures, he went to welcome the bride.

  The Su family and the Shen family almost crossed a Jindu city, and it took about two hours to go there and back. After staying in the Shen mansion for a while, they would arrive at the mansion around dusk, which would be a good time to get married.

  It's not yet dusk, the wedding team has not returned yet, and relatives and friends are arriving one after another.