51

She remembers that when Su Wen was not married, she often slandered her and framed her for big and small things.

  "Girl, the second girl will be back in a few days. My mother's health is better now. What should we do if she gets sick again due to her stimulation?" Chu Yi was very worried.

  Usually, the second girl would always make trouble when she returned home, and the young lady would upset about it for several days, unable to eat or sleep well.

  Su Yun looked at Chu Yi and said, "I have a countermeasure, so you don't have to worry. The stall will open tomorrow, so just keep busy with it."

  In the previous life, when my mother was unconscious, she had said all the things that had been accumulated in her heart and the secret was revealed.

  She said that she could have married a Jinshi and become the official wife, but it was her sister, the current mistress, who made her become a concubine in the Su Mansion.

  Having said this, she said nothing more. Su Yun asked again, but couldn't find out.

  When she started over in this life, Su Yun originally planned to nurse her mother back to health first, and then slowly persuade her to tell the truth about the past. But now, as long as her mother has not cleared her name and is still burdened with the grievances of the past, some people will continue to humiliate her mother by blaming her for "climbing into bed".

  After thinking about it, Su Yun stood up, left the house, and knocked on the door of her mother's room.

  It has been sixteen or seventeen years since this happened, and it is very difficult to investigate. It may not be possible to investigate without any clues, so the simplest way is to let her mother tell the truth about this matter herself.

  Chapter 27 Restless Sea No matter how much I read, it is of no use. ...

  When Su Yun came to look for her mother, she was putting down her bun and getting ready to comb her hair and take a nap.

  Su Yun pushed the door open and entered the room. She saw the young lady with long, translucent black hair, sitting in front of the dressing table, combing her hair.

  The girl is thirty-two or three years old, but she is still as beautiful as if she was twenty years old. However, she has been talked about right and wrong in this backyard for more than ten years.

  Xiao Liu smiled at her daughter and asked, "Why are you here?"

  Su Yun said, "Chu Yi said something to me and reminded me of something, so I came here to look for you. I'll comb your hair for you." "Okay."

  As she said this, she walked behind the girl, took the comb from her hand, and began to comb her long black hair.

  Looking at her daughter in the bronze mirror, Xiao Liu asked her: "What did you say in the original intention that made you frown?"

  Su Yun also looked at the little girl in the bronze mirror and was silent for a moment, until the little girl turned back and looked at her. Looking at her with worry, she asked in a gentle voice: " What happened?"

  Su Yun said softly: "Second sister is coming back."

  Upon hearing this, Xiao Liu's expression changed.

  In this Su Mansion, Su Wen was the one who scolded their mother and daughter the most.

  Xiao Liu was silent for a long time, and then apologized to her daughter with guilt: "It's my mother who has caused trouble for you."

  Su Yun was silent for a while, and after careful consideration, she still asked: "Xiao Niang, you told me that you have never done those things. But Xiao Niang has never told me in detail how my father misidentified Xiao Niang. Logically speaking, my mother could have called for help at that time, right?"

  The weak-tempered little Liu's eyes turned red when her daughter asked her, and she asked uneasily: "Did you also doubt my mother?"

  Su Yun shook her head anxiously and said: "My daughter doesn't think so. She believes in my mother. But every time the second sister scolds my mother and me, my daughter feels very sad, but she always pretends to be strong in front of her. Now when I have grown up, I think about it carefully and feel that something is wrong."

  At this point, Su Yun knelt down, put her hands on Xiao Niang's knees, and looked up at Xiao Niang.

  Biting her lip and thinking, she hesitated before asking: "I heard someone mention that my mother was once able to marry a Jinshi as his wife. Is this true?"

  Upon hearing this, Xiao Liu's pupils shrank and she suddenly grabbed her daughter's hand. Hands, surprised: "Who told you?!"

  This matter was naturally told to me by my mother in the previous life, but it is impossible to answer like this now.

  Su Yun thought for a moment, then put the blame on Mrs. Liu and said, "When my second sister returned home last year, when I went to Liu Xiaoniang's yard, I accidentally overheard Liu Xiaoniang and the people around her let it slip."

  When Xiao Liu heard this, she was in a daze, and then there was a hint of resentment on her beautiful face: "It's been so long, why is she talking about it?"

  Combining these words with what she heard from her mother in her previous life, Su Yun was very sure that her mother had a grudge against the Liu family, "My mother, did my drunken father really mistake you for Liu Xiaoniang back then?"

  Xiao Liu turned her eyes aside, not looking at her daughter, and said quietly: "What's the use of talking about this now?"

  "My dear, although the pure will remain clean, but those people still come again and again because of superficial falsehoods. To humiliate you, only by putting the truth in front of them can we shut their mouths." Su Yun continued to persuade.

  Thhe mother's reaction proved that there was something fishy in this matter.

  Xiao Liu pursed her lips tightly, and after a while she turned back to look at her daughter, her beautiful eyes a little moister: "Yun'er, don't ask so much, you are going to get married in the next two years. You will live a good life after you get married. And I won't fight in the Su Mansion. I will stay in this small courtyard without having to deal with anyone. Why should I care so much about it?"

  Mrs. Liu looked at her daughter and caressed her tenderly. My daughter's face. How dare she care so much. She has no natal family to rely on, and no foundation in the government. She was suppressed to death more than ten years ago, let alone now.

  If she wants to be innocent, who can support her?

  In the end, it wasn't Yun'er who was affected.

  "Mom..."

  Mrs. Liu interrupted her daughter: "Okay, that's all. I'm a little tired and it's time for a nap. You can go back and take a nap too."

  With that, she let go of Su Yun's hand, stood up, walked to the bed and lay down with her back to the window.

  Su Yun glanced at the girl's back and frowned slightly.