58

With that said, she walked in front of Su Yun. Thinking that she was almost tricked by Su Yun, a cheap girl, she felt angry and sullen. She stretched out her hand and slapped Su Yun on her forehead.

  This scene happened to be seen by the two sisters Su Qin.

  Su Wen's eyes touched the frightened Su Qin and Su Yun, and her expression changed.

  Suddenly she withdrew her hand and hurriedly explained to them: "It's not what you see."

  Su Qin looked at Su Wen with terrifying eyes, thinking that she was not blind.

  When Su Qin was young, she knew that her second sister always loved to embarrass Su Yun, but she didn't have a close relationship with Su Yun at that time, and she was even more afraid that her second sister would bully her, so she never dared to speak out. When I got older, I started to regret not helping.

  And she knew that her second sister bullied Su Yun, but she didn't know that the "bullying" method was so terrible.

  Su Yun broke away from the hand covering her lips, and with red eyes turned to Su Qin crying for help: "Fifth sister, save me!"

  Su Qin glanced at Su Yun, and said to Su Wen in a trembling voice: "This, this is Su Mansion, Second Sister, if you do this, it won't sound good. Please quickly ask your maid to..."

  Before she could finish her words, Xiao Liu took advantage of Mother He not noticing, broke away, and hurriedly pounced on the two maids holding Su Yun.

  Su Yun was also afraid that the two maidservants would hurt her little mother, so she began to struggle with all her strength.

  The two maids panicked because someone else suddenly appeared. At the moment, I didn't know whether to continue holding on to the person or let him go, so I gave the mother and daughter and Mother He a chance.

  Within a moment, Su Yun broke away, and Chu Yi, who was blocked by two maids over there, also broke away and hurriedly ran over, protecting mother and daughter with He's mother.

  Xiao Liu looked at the red and raised nail marks on her daughter's face, stretched out her hand tremblingly, and stopped over the scratches, bursting into tears for a moment.

  Su Yun's skin was such that even a slight pinch would leave bruises, not to mention that she had been so cruel to herself that it would be impossible for all the marks to disappear within half a month.

  In addition, her bun was messy and her clothes were torn to pieces, making her look like she had been severely bullied.

  In this situation, everyone felt that Su Wen had bullied Su Yun.

  Su Wen almost broke her teeth. It was unbelievable that the rabbit that would only swallow its anger would bite people like this.

  Xiao Liu hugged Su Yun and cried: "It's because my mother is so useless that you are bullied..."

  Su Yun was buried in her arms and said nothing.

  She treated Su Wen in her own way, and used this method to fight back against Su Wen. At the same time, she was also ruthless in order to force the girl to do something.

  But I couldn't bear to hear my little mother's cry. But I know that if she is not ruthless, my wife will only hide in the small courtyard for the rest of her life and dare not come out.

  A dozen people crowded around a small corner.

  Su Wen was worried that someone else would come, and then she said to Su Qin and Su Yun: "The marks on Liu Yatou's face were scratched by herself. Even the bun and clothes were messed up by herself. It has nothing to do with me. I just came to give her a gift. It's just a gift, I don't know what she has in mind to frame me. I'm going to talk to my mother now."

  After saying that, she took the maid and was about to leave, but she was blocked in the alley by the people brought by Su Qin.

  Su Wen immediately raised her eyebrows: "What are you two doing?"

  Su Yun was only eleven or twelve years old, and she was already frightened when she saw the scene just now. If she hadn't been pulled away by her sister, she would have run away with oil on her soles.

  Su Qin said: "Second sister, you hit someone, you can't just leave like this."

  After hearing this, Su Wen became angry instantly: "Before you guys came, I didn't even touch her, and now the traces on her face were all scratched by herself." When she said this, she pointed at Su Yun and said, "Even if I do it, I can't do it directly on her face. Isn't that someone who has caught me?

  " Qin knew Su Yuan and Su Wen, so she didn't believe Su Wen's excuse at all.

  She hardened up and said, "You can't leave anyway."

  She didn't mention that she had already asked someone to call the mistress. If she had, Su Wen would only walk faster.

  "Then what do you think of me? Even when I'm in front of my mother, I would say I haven't done it." Su Wen was anxious, but she had to calm down.

  The troubles that happened in the back yard had not yet spread to the front yard.

  Because the Hou Mansion sent a message last night, saying that he would come today, Su Shangshu was also in the house.

  The Gu Fu couple and Gu Shixing arrived half an hour after Su Wen came back.

  Gu Hou doesn't like to joke, but Su Shangshu has grown up with him since childhood. They have been friends for decades, and they are very easy to talk to.

  Mrs. Liu wanted to marry her daughter into the Marquis's residence, so she also talked with the smiling Mrs. Gu who didn't smile very much and was so dignified that she could be called dull.

  Gu Shixing took the initiative to accompany his parents to the Su Mansion. He glanced at the second uncle of the Su family who was sitting in the hall talking with a calm face, and his mind sank slightly.

  It seems that the second girl of the Su family is back.

  In his previous life, Su Yun had been bullied by her, but Gu Shixing found out accidentally.

  He reminded Su Changqing and asked him to warn the second uncle of the Su family that no matter what, the sixth girl of the Su family would still be the eldest daughter of the Zhongyi Hou Mansion in the future and would not tolerate being bullied by others.

  But I guess Su Changqing reminded her, and the second uncle of the Su family probably trusted his wife very much, so he didn't take it too seriously and just mentioned it to his wife.

  Just like that, Su Wen got even more serious and encouraged Su Yuyan to push the person into the water.

  Gu Shixing personally went to find the second uncle of the Su family and made it very clear - your wife harmed my fiancée, I will report the truth truthfully, and remember how your career will be in the future, it is all because of your wife.

  The second uncle of the Su family argued that his wife was dignified and virtuous, so she must have been framed.

  Gu Shixing didn't bother with him too much and simply asked him to go back and confront his wife.

  Later, when Su Yun was about to get married, she never felt sad again. As soon as they got married, the second uncle of the Su family hurriedly took Su Wen back to Jinzhou.