116

Mrs. Liu sighed and replied: " Your mother understands."

  Su Shangshu sneered coldly and said angrily: "What the hell."

  Mrs. Liu and her son looked at each other, and they both knew that he had little affection for Liu Yatou, so why is he still so angry?

  The Marquis Gu of the Zhongyi Marquis Mansion is an upright person. Her husband can be brothers with the Marquis Gu, and his character is natural. So how can he look up on someone like Liang Yong?

  "Father, the Prince of Dinghuai has always been ridiculous. I'm afraid he won't give up so easily. Today, the fact that he came to mention it to Sixth Sister has been spread. I'm afraid no one will dare to come to propose marriage in the future."

  Su Shangshu thought about it. After thinking about it, he said: "You don't need to worry about this matter. You just have to do your official duties well."

  After that, he got up and left the main hall.

  Su Changqing sighed, how could he not worry about the sixth sister? Not to mention that Gu Shixing also told him to protect his sixth sister yesterday.

  It was only after he responded yesterday that he realized that he would definitely take good care of his sister, so why did he need to remind her?

  Gu Shuxing and his sixth sister didn't even mention anything about it, it was just so natural, he really wanted to make fun of him.

  Su Changqing got up, said something to his mother and left the main hall, then returned to the study. After writing a letter, he called Bei Yan and asked him to deliver the letter to Zhongyi Hou Mansion and give it to Gu Shizi.

  Before Gu Shixing received the letter, he heard from the secret guard that Liang Yong went to the Su Mansion and offered two gifts. Although the gift was withheld, everyone who understood knew the purpose of his going to the Su Mansion.

  When Mo Tai got the letter from Bei Yan, he probably knew what Mr. Su wrote in the letter. So before hehe gave the letter to the prince, he had already thought about it for a while and found some people who could beat Liang Yong. They went to the brothel at night to put a sack on Liang Yong and beat him severely.

  Hiw could he imagine to have such a good girl like Miss Su Liu? !

  Miss Su Liu is very likely to become the wife of their heir apparent. Is this something he, a lowly person, can even imagine?

  Mo Tai thought angrily that Liang Yong was simply seeking death.

  Gu Shixing opened the letter, glanced at it briefly, and then threw it on the table with cold eyes and pursed lips.

  Mo Tai asked in a low voice: "Your Majesty, why don't I call a few people now, tonight..."

  The rest of the words were not finished, but the meaning was already clear.

  Gu Shixing raised his eyes and glared at him, then poured cold water on him: "Others will think it was the Su family who did it."

  Mo Tai's originally gloomy and impatient look suddenly became flattering: "But he messed with Su Liu girl."

  Gu Shixing slowly folded the letter on the table, and then spoke slowly: "I will make him completely give up this idea and regret it completely."

  His voice sounded a little bit chilling.

  *

  The news that Liang Yong went to the Su Mansion with a gift spread in Jindu City in just one day. The appearance of the sixth girl of the Su family is better than that of the other sisters, and she is also an outstanding figure in Jindu City. They naturally know what Liang Yong is planning.

  Others only dared to comment secretly that Liang Yong was ridiculous, and at the same time they sympathized with the sixth girl of the Su family, who was unlucky enough to attract him.

  Perhaps Liang Yong's reputation was so bad that others only sympathized with Miss Su Liu and did not smear him.

  At night, the main courtyard of Su Mansion.

  Su Shangshu washed his feet and after the servants brought the basin out, he leaned on the bedside and looked at the ceiling of the tent, wondering what he was thinking.

  Mrs. Liu asked him: "Are you thinking about Sixth Girl?"

  Su Shangshu nodded, "You are right today. No matter what happens, Su Mansion's daughter will not be reduced to being a concubine for others."

  Mrs. Liu took off her slippers, entered the bed, and sat in almost the same posture as her husband. She said: "Our family is not the one who expects their daughter to marry high in exchange for glory and wealth, and pushes her daughter into a pit of fire, knowing that it is a fire pit. "

  Mrs. Liu is not a good person, but she is not a bad person either. She would scold and punish concubines, but she really doesn't expect them to marry poorly.

  Su Shangshu looked at her and smiled, then suppressed his smile and said helplessly: "I said today that Liu Yatou already has a sweetheart. Although it is an excuse, it must be true, so as not to let Liang Yong use it as an excuse."
     Mrs. Liu thought for a while :"How about I take a look tomorrow and tell the six girls about her marriage?"

  Su Shangshu thought for a while and said, "Spring has passed, and the exam list will be released in the next two days. I will then see if any of the Jinshis on the list are suitable.”

  Madam Liu nodded: “That’s right, Jinshi has a reputation, and it doesn’t matter if his net worth is a little lower. By the way if the sixth girl wants to propose a marriage, the fifth girl cannot be missing. After all, there is an order of growth and age. You cannot skip the fifth girl and go directly to the sixth girl to propose marriage." Su Shangshu responded: "Okay, let me see if there are any outstanding young people."

  *

  Su Yun has been distracted from doing anything these days because of Liang Yong's marriage proposal. She was also afraid that Liang Yong was still staring at her, so she did not go to Zhuangzi to see her mother this month. She only had someone bring a message to her, saying that she had caught a cold and that she would go see her when she felt better.

  Zhuangzi is a little far away from Jindu, and her mother doesn't like to leave Zhuangzi. No matter how much her mother watches, the news of Liang Yong's proposal of marriage to the Su Mansion will never reach my mother's ears.

  These days, Su Yun has no energy to do anything and feels very miserable.

  Chuyi came back from outside that day and brought back good news.

  "The list of Chunwei winners was posted the day before yesterday, and Luo Langjun was selected. Although he is not in the top three, it is rare to be on the list."

  Su Yun felt better after hearing the news, and a slight smile appeared on her lips. Smiling, she said: "Luo Langjun has managed to survive." Having said this, she also told Chu Yi: "When you go out in a few days, take ten taels of silver and send it as a red seal. I won't give it as a gift."

  It was inappropriate for her to give gifts to anyone other then her named husband before she left the cabinet.

  Chu Yi responded, but then said: "Girl, now that Luo Langjun is a Jinshi, can Miss Luo still manage the shop?"