109

She seemed less respectful, but the distance seemed closer.

  Gu Shixing looked at the figure entering the courtyard, and for a moment, a smile appeared in his calm black eyes.

  He could see it clearly that she just glared at him secretly.

  That glaring look was actually kind of pretty.

  After there was no more beautiful figure in the courtyard, the smile on his lips disappeared and he walked into the courtyard with a calm expression.

  Su Yun went to the inner courtyard to look for her sister-in-law, and Su Qin and Su Yin came over soon. Because Su Yuyan was still locked in the courtyard, she didn't come over this time.

  Several people were talking and making velvet flowers together. Shen was very skillful, but Su Yun was not inferior to her either.

  Mrs. Shen looked at the velvet flowers made by Su Yun. They were lifelike and looked like real flowers.

  She looked at her in surprise and exclaimed: "I learned this craft from the director of the Shang Gong Bureau in the palace. Where did the sixth sister learn this good craft?"

  Su Yun's craftsmanship was not bad at all. In her previous life, she had lived in the back house for a long time, and because she was with the heir apparent of the Zhongyi Hou Mansion, she had access to the queen's palace, and had some contacts with the director of the Shanggong Bureau, but these words could not be spoken out.

  "I just figured it out by myself. Sister-in-law, please don't laugh at me."

  "Your workmanship is so fine that even I feel ashamed. How could I make fun of you."

  Mrs. Shen took the velvet flower she had made and looked at it carefully. Su Qin and Su Yin also came over and were filled with admiration.

  At this time, a maid came in with four small porcelain cups and said, "Your Majesty sent some tribute candies to the eldest son. The eldest son asked his servants to divide them into several portions and deliver them over."

  After saying this, she put the small porcelain cups into several places. She opened the lid at her side, and the brightly colored candy fell into Su Yun's eyes.

  Su Yun snorted coldly in her heart.

  Gu Shixing was obviously borrowing flowers to offer to Buddha.

  He had previously asked her brother to send it in his own name, but now that she knew he had feelings for her, he would send it in his own name.

  *

  Su Changqing and Gu Shixing sat on the couch in the room around the stove. The door inside opened, revealing the back courtyard of the house.

  There is a heater beside them, and it feels a little more artistic to sit and watch the snow falling outside.

  But Su Changqing was not in the mood to appreciate this artistic conception at all.

  He heard Gu Shixing confess that the sixth sister already knew that he knew what happened between her and Gu Shixing. After hearing this, there was silence for a long time.

  "How did Sixth Sister know?"

  "She guessed it, so I admitted it."

  "When did you go to see her again?"

  "We caught the person who sent her to my house, so she went with me to identify the person."

  "Caught..." Su Changqing paused, and his face suddenly became serious: "Who is it?"

  Gu Shixing twisted the Buddha string in his hand and said calmly, "The eldest prince’s people.”

  When he heard this name, Su Changqing was stunned for a while, and then frowned: "The eldest prince and you have always been at odds with each other, and he always liked to compete with you secretly."

  Gu Shixing nodded: "I know."

  Su Changqing, after thinking for a while said: "It can't be because of Concubine Chen, right?"

  Gu Shixing was very popular in Jindu, and many women said they would not marry anyone who was not him. And the eldest prince's concubine Chen was also one of the women who had said that she would not marry anyone other than him.

  The eldest prince should know this.

  Gu Shixing stroked the Buddha string for a while, looked up at him, and reminded him in his usual tone: "She is a married woman, so don't bring it up."

  Su Changqing said "hmm" and asked him: "You and Sixth Sister...this matter really can't be made public, but will you let this matter go?"

  Gu Shixing raised his eyebrows: "How is that possible?"

  "Then how do you calculate it?"

  A rare smile appeared on Gu Shixing's lips: "He might think that I don't dare to do anything to him, but I gave him a gift. This New Year’s Day, he won’t even think about anything else.”

  Su Changqing asked him what gift he gave, and Gu Shixing said, “Last month, Concubine Chen’s younger brother was riding a horse in the street and bumped into a child. The child died that night. The Chen family wanted to pay for the trouble, but the family refused and wanted to sue the husband of the Chen family. The concubine secretly sent people to threaten that family and beat them up."

  Upon hearing this, Su Changqing's face darkened: "The Chen family is really lawless!"

  Compared to Su Changqing's indignation, Gu Shi had no expression on his face, and he only said calmly: "Although the eldest prince will not be punished for this matter, his reputation will be severely ruined. It will be like a bone stuck in his throat, unable to spit it out or swallow it."

  "Concubine Chen will also be punished." Su Changqing responded, but then he seemed to realize something, and his face was startled: "Is it because he used my sixth sister as a pawn that you made a fuss about Concubine Chen?"

  There is quite a feeling that if you touch my woman, I will do the same to your woman.

  Gu Shixing remained silent, picked up the warm wine and took a sip.

  Seeing that he had acquiesced, Su Changqing shook his head and sighed: "You may seem generous to others, but that's because others don't know as they haven't touched you yet. If they did, you would be more cruel than anyone else."

  Gu Shixing turned to look at Feixue outside the house without denying his claim.

  Gu Shixing didn't sit there for too long, talked to Su Changqing, gave him some candies, and left.

  He remembered that in his previous life, his aunt also sent some tribute candies to the Hou Mansion, and Su Yun also got some. At that time, she used a sugar cup to put it in. The sugar cup was placed on the table in the room, and she would always hold one in her mouth when reading the account books or doing other things.

  At that time, Gu Shixing was more curious and curious about how delicious the candy was, that she kept it in her mouth every day. One day, when she was not around, he opened the candy cup and tasted one.

  But it's so sweet that it's cloying.

  Yesterday, he saw his sister eating sweets, and then he realized that his aunt had also sent tribute sweets, so he took some and sent them over.

  *

  When Su Yun came out of her sister-in-law's house, Bei Yan, who was next to her brother, was already waiting for her outside. When he saw her, he said, "Miss Six, the eldest master asked you to come over. There are some things that I have to discuss with Liu."