117

Su Yun: "In half a year, I will let Miss Luo take care of it from behind, and there will be no need to go to the front shop."

  This will not have much impact.

  After Chu Yi heard this, she remembered what she heard outside, and her face showed a strong look of worry: "Girl, there are rumors outside that the Prince of Dinghuai has fallen in love with the girl..."

  That day Liang Yong's purpose of coming was not allowed to be discussed in the mansion, and Mrs. Shen also secretly appeased Su Yun.

  When Chu Yi mentioned this matter, she sighed quietly. She could never have imagined that at the beginning of her life she had avoided being caught and raped in bed, and had avoided marrying into a marquis's house, but instead, Liang Yong, the eldest son of Prince Dinghuai, would appear.

  Although she knew that her father and brother would not let her marry such a person, the thought of being targeted by him made her feel sick.

  "Don't pay attention to those gossips." She heard countless gossips in her previous life, but now these gossips did not have much impact on her.

  Chu Yi lowered her voice and said angrily on behalf of her master: "Then Prince Dinghuai is really shameless, as if everyone wants to be his concubine." If other people really wanted to marry as a concubine, they would do so in private. If you are so eager, you won't ask so publicly. Whether it succeeds or not, it will affect the reputation of the girl's family!

  Speaking of this, Chu Yi spoke unconsciously: "Then Prince Gu is really much better than the Prince of Dinghuai."

  When Chu Yi compared the two people, Su Yun frowned slightly. Wrinkle: "He is not worthy to be compared with Prince Gu."

  Chuyi opened her eyes wide in surprise. This was the first time she heard her girl speak for Prince Gu.

  Seeing her surprised expression, Su Yun said angrily: "I'm telling the truth. Prince Gu is a decent man. Prince Dinghuai...he can't even be comparsd."

  She left Gu Shixing and went on. In all respects, Gu Shixing was like the clouds in the sky, while Liang Yong was just the mud on the ground and could not be compared with him.

  The master and servant were talking, and Asakusa knocked on the door: "Girl, please ask the girl to go to the front yard to receive guests."

  Su Yun thought that maybe it was because of Liang Yong's matter, so she didn't ask any more questions, and went to the front yard with Chuyi.

  They met Su Qin outside the courtyard gate. She also said that her father called her here. The two sisters were a little confused as to what their father wanted to do with them.

  The two of them entered the courtyard side by side and walked through the corridor. Before they reached the main hall, they heard the sound of joking coming from the hall.

  There was a father's voice, and a strange man's voice.

  Su Yun vaguely felt that this person's voice was familiar, but she couldn't remember who it was.

  The two of them stood outside the hall door. After the servant announced the news, he said respectfully: "Sir let the two girls come in."

  Su Yun and Su Qin entered the hall together. They didn't look at anyone else, only towards their father who was sitting on the seat and saluted.

  Su Shangshu said: "We have guests today, so I will call you brothers and sisters. The young people can chat with each other."

  Su Yun vaguely knew that her brother's were also in the hall, as well as two strange men.

  The father didn't care about his children's friends, so Su Yun secretly guessed and probably had the answer in her mind.

  It's just that her current situation makes it difficult for her to get married, so she can only discuss it with her brother after a while.

  Turning around, she vaguely noticed a line of sight falling on her. When her father asked her to sit aside, she raised her head slightly, and was shocked when she saw the familiar face opposite.

  ——There are two young men in the hall, one of them is Luo Mingyan.

  My heart trembled.

  Fortunately, Luo Mingyan didn't show the slightest bit of surprise. Their eyes met for a moment, and then they both understood each other tacitly and looked away calmly.

  Su Changqing originally thought that her father invited the two Xin Xinke Jinshis to his home to cultivate them, but... when he saw the two sisters appearing in the hall, he immediately understood what his father meant.

  After understanding it, he suddenly felt mixed emotions.

  New Jinshi scholars are attracted by high-ranking families, and they often choose outstanding Jinshi scholars to be their concubines and sons-in-law.

  They would invite the new scholar to their home, and then ask the concubine to look at each other to let each other know what it meant.

  If the new Jinshi is also interested, the second invitation from the high school will continue. If not, he will politely decline.

  In this way, everything is settled, and the woman's reputation is preserved.

  Of course, there are also those whose purpose is just to win over themselves.

  But the current situation is clearly the former.

  Su Changqing thought - Shi Xing is in danger this time.

  Gu Shixing replied to the letter two days ago, asking him to find a way for him to meet his sixth sister, and when he convinced her, he would come to propose marriage.

  Su Changqing wanted to take his own people to send Sixth Sister to Zhuangzi tomorrow and let her meet Gu Shixing on the way, but he didn't expect that his father would be one step ahead of him...

  But as long as Sixth Sister refused to let go, there is still a way.

  When Su Yun saw Luo Mingyan in the Su Mansion, he was still very surprised. After him, the other person turned out to be Su Qin's husband in her previous life - Mr. Xiao Jialang.

  Luo Mingyan was in the same mood as Su Yun.

  He never expected to meet Miss Su, let alone know that she was the daughter of the Su family. After being surprised, he quickly recovered.

  Her temperament is different from ordinary girls, and her background is definitely not too low. But she opened a shop for money, so he thought her background would definitely be not too high.

  Now it really confirms his thoughts.

  These days, his sister heard a lot in front of the shop about Prince Dinghuai's crush on the legitimate daughter of the Su family. During dinner in the evening, his sister would occasionally say a few words, so he naturally knew about it.

  But which one of the two in the hall is Miss Su Liu that King Dinghuai is attracted to?

  In just one breath, Luo Mingyan had the answer in his heart.

  After secretly thinking about Su Shangshu's intention today, he vaguely understood something, and the palms of his hands on his lap tightened slightly.