10

Chu Yi saw his master's astonished face and said anxiously: "Then Prince Gu also asked the slave to bring a gift to the girl."

  After saying that, he opened the basket on his arm and there was a brocade box in the basket.

  Su Yun recovered slightly from the shock, lowered his eyes and looked at the brocade box, feeling inexplicably nervous.

  I wanted Chu Yi to return the things, but I was worried about continuing to be involved with Gu Shixing.

  Su Yun locked her eyes on the brocade box, feeling extremely uneasy in her heart.

  When she arrived outside the rouge shop where Su Qin was, she asked Chu Yi to tell Su Qin that she was waiting for her in the carriage, and then she took the brocade box into the carriage.

  She lowered the slightly rolled curtain and slowly opened the brocade box nervously. When she saw a touch of tender green, some memory seemed to flood into her mind, and she was so frightened that she suddenly closed the brocade box. , Staring at the brocade box with round eyes.

  Four years ago, when she put on her clothes in a panic, she was wearing a light green dress with lotus flowers embroidered on it.

  Gu Shixing knew that the person the night before yesterday was her!

  How did he know? !

  Or is he back just like her?

  Thinking of this possibility, Su Yun was so frightened that his face turned pale. If he really comes back, then he will definitely marry her. It would be difficult for her to avoid the fate of her previous life.

  Thinking of the seemingly dark four years of being trapped in the Hou Mansion, my heart trembled slightly.

  His eyes fell on the brocade box again, secretly thinking that maybe it wasn't a small coat, but just a piece of silk.

  With this thought in mind, she opened the brocade box again with trembling fingers.

  The entire brocade box was opened, and she tensed her body to take out the tender green silk cloth.

  There was no surprise, only fright. It was just a small green dress.

  Su Yun's face turned pale and red when she thought that he had taken her Xiaoyi away.

  In their previous life, although they were husband and wife, they were very estranged. Even when they had sex, she took off her clothes herself and never let him touch her personal clothes.

  Gu Shi took out the small clothes from the brocade box tremblingly, and there was a faint familiar cold fragrance wafting out, which belonged to the smell of the clothes stored in Gu Shi's wardrobe.

  Her face turned crimson.

  There was no way she would wear this little coat again.

  Just as he was about to stuff the clothes back into the box, she discovered that there was an unsigned letter in the box.

  After hesitating for a long time, she took out the letter and opened it nervously.

  This is Gu Shixing's calligraphy. They had been married for four years, and she still recognized his handwriting.

  There are only two sentences in the letter.

  ——I know it’s you.

  When the parents return to Beijing, they will come to propose marriage.

  The moment he saw the contents of the letter, Su Yun felt like she was struck by five thunders, and she was completely stunned.

  He actually wants to propose marriage? !

  After a long time, Su Yun recovered from the shock and looked at the letter in her hand in shock.

  The daughter-in-law of a high family is not rare to Su Yun.

  So she didn't want to make the same mistake again and had to find a way to stop him from coming to propose marriage. Once he comes to propose marriage, she has no choice but to marry him.

  Chapter 6: The palms of the husband and wife are sweaty when they meet.

  .After all, Su Yun has been the daughter-in-law of a wealthy family for four years, and has also developed the skill to change her face in an instant. After stuffing the clothes and the letter back into the brocade box for a while, she calmed down his emotions temporarily and pretended to be nonchalant.

  Su Yun didn't know whether Gu Shixing came back with her, and there was no way to verify it for the time being. She could only think about it after she went back.

  Su Qin picked out the rouge, and after getting on the carriage, she saw Su Yun and said dissatisfied: "I asked you to come with me to pick out the rouge, but you stayed in the carriage the whole time."

  Su Yun said, "I'll talk to you next time Choose rouge well."

  Su Qin said helplessly: "Not to mention choosing rouge with me, you also choose a box of rouge for yourself. You are dressed like this..." She paused for a moment, glanced at Su Yun's dress, and then sighed. : "You are obviously born pretty, but you don't dress up well. She wears plain clothes every day, and even her bun is only decorated with hairpins, and she doesn't put on any makeup. She really loses her good-looking face."

  Su Yun said calmly . She smiled, lowered her head slightly, and whispered: "Fifth sister should know that if I dress up a little in the house, nothing good will come out."

  Su Qin was slightly stunned when she heard this. After thinking about it, it seems that this is really the case.

  Although Xiao Liu and her sister Liu are biological sisters, they look somewhat similar, but if you look closely, you can see that Mrs. Liu looks dignified, while Xiao Liu looks charming. Su Yun just took after Xiao Liu's appearance, with red lips and charming eyes. Even if she slightly raised the tail of her eyes, she would make people feel extremely charming.

  Since Xiao Liu became a concubine, the sisters Liu and Xiao Liu have broken up. The reason why Xiao Liu became a concubine was criticized. In the early years, Xiao Liu was arranged badly.

  When Su Yun was 12 or 13 years old, her appearance spread out, and she was even more beautiful than Xiao Liu, so she was often secretly arranged, and even her mistress didn't like her.

  Nowadays, you stand out even if you don’t dress up. If you dress up again, will you still be squeezed to death?

  Thinking of this, Su Qin said nonchalantly: "Yes, it's better to be more plain."

  The two of them didn't look at anything else except Rouge, and returned to the Su Mansion.

  After returning to Su Mansion, the two parted ways.

  When Su Yun returned to the small courtyard, Chu Yi behind him looked very worried, and finally couldn't help but said: "Girl, why did Prince Gu give a gift to the girl?"

  Su Yun paused in his steps and looked at no one in the alley. Then he said solemnly: "Not a word of what happened today is allowed to be spread out."

  Chu Yi responded, and then said: "When the slave delivered the ointment to the rouge shop today, the female shopkeeper asked the slave to wait in the attic for a while. , the slave went up without any doubt that he was there, but she never thought that Prince Gu was there, and he didn't hide his identity at all, and even asked the slave to give the things to the girl."

  After hearing this, Su Yun became even more confused, and she didn't understand Gu Shixing. She didn't show what she was thinking on her face. She just said, "Be careful next time. If you find out it's Prince Gu, you'll avoid him."