24

And Mistress Su Mansion looked down upon Xiao Liu's despicable behavior of using her own sister to climb up the ladder. Furthermore, Su Yun's beauty surpassed that of Mistress Su Mansion's two daughters, so she naturally disliked Su Yun the most.

  Gu Shixing had heard the reason from Su Changqing, and now he knew even more clearly that it was impossible for the Mistress of the Su Mansion to agree to let her out. She would probably leave the mansion privately.

  He looked outside the Incense Pavilion and asked, "What is Miss Su Liu doing outside?"

  Mo Tai thought about it for a moment, and then said, "I think I saw Miss Su Liu and her maid buying flowers."

  Gu Shi Xing pondered for a while, and happened to see the shopkeeper of Xiangyun Pavilion coming down from upstairs, so he said to him: "Let's get a box of the best Ningshen Incense in your pavilion, hurry up."

  The shopkeeper responded, and then turned around to tell the guy to get the incense. After about half an hour, the waiter brought out a box of incense.

  Gu Shixing got the incense, asked Mo Tai to pay the money, and then left the Xiangyun Pavilion.

  Mo Tai, who was behind him, thought that when other people wanted to please girls, they would always give them jewelry and silk and satin, so how could he give Ningshen incense to his master?

  "Your Majesty, this Ning Shen Xiang is not for Miss Su Liu, right?" Mo Tai felt that he should be reminded.

  Gu Shixing seemed to know what he wanted to say, and said calmly: "Don't be troublesome."

  Mo Tai curled his lips and said no more.

  Gu Shixing looked down at the incense in his hand, and his thoughts returned to his previous life. The first time she begged him, it was because of her little mother's affairs. At that time, her little mother was unconscious and weak, so she asked him to find the imperial doctor to take a look at her little mother.

  After the imperial doctor went to see him, he told her that Xiao Liu had been suffering from qi deficiency for many years. In the past two years, he had been thinking too much and had naturally become ill.

  After meeting Su Yun in the middle of the night that day, I heard a faint muffled cough coming from the courtyard as I walked past the door.

  Deficiency of Qi naturally makes it difficult to sleep.

  Besides, Su Yun bought the materials for making ointment and now picked out a basket of flowers.

  After giving the money to Chuyi, she picked up a basket of flowers, got closer and smelled the flowers, and smiled unconsciously.

  She is more delicate than flowers, even in the simplest dress, she still cannot hide her beauty. There was a slight smile on the corner of the mouth, and there was a tiny light in the eyes.

  Pedestrians passing by couldn't help but peek again and again.

  This was Su Yun that Gu Shixing had never seen before. It was not a superficial smile when she was the daughter-in-law of the Hou family, but a sincere smile.

  But this smile disappeared without a trace when she raised her eyes and saw him, replaced by shock.

  Gu Shixing walked towards her slowly with his usual indifferent face.

  Su Yun was afraid that someone would notice him outside, so he quickly turned around, packed her money bag and left.

  Chu Yi was pulled away by her master before she could react.

  Gu Shixing frowned slightly as he looked at the figure running away in a hurry.

  She seemed to avoid him like a snake or a scorpion.

  "The person is gone..." Mo Tai stared blankly at the person walking further and further away, dumbfounded.

  He gnawed the buns and ran back to tell his master that Miss Su Liu was at the outer office, but she left without saying a word...?

  Gu Shixing stuffed the incense box into Motai and said indifferently: "Go back to Su Mansion."

  *

  Su Yun breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Gu Shixing didn't chase her.

  "Girl, what's wrong?" Chu Yi was dragged away by her master in confusion, and she didn't notice Gu Shixing and his servant.

  Afraid of Chuyi and worried again, Su Yun found an excuse and said: "I think I saw someone in the mansion just now."

  After all, she ran out secretly. When she saw the people in the mansion, she naturally had to hide, and Chuyis suspicioun was gone.

  "We've bought all the things, let's go back early." Su Yun wanted to pick another hairpin to give to her mother, but after seeing Gu Shixing, she had no such idea, so she went back early and waited until next month. I'll buy it for my little mother when I go out.

  The master and the servant were walking. It took about half an hour longer to go back than when they came, but it was still about half an hour shorter.

  After returning to the Su Mansion, turning into a hidden back alley that almost no one used, she stopped suddenly when he saw the moon-white figure in the alley.

  The people who had been avoided in the market were waiting here!

  Su Yun was surprised for a while, and then came back to her senses. Now it is unrealistic to continue hiding. She has to go back to Su Mansion through this place.

  Although there is no one in this alley, it does not mean that there is really no one.

  The moon-white robe that Gu Shixing was wearing was very obvious standing in the alley. He was still so indifferent and proud, looking at her with a calm expression.

  Just like the four years that lasted like years, it was the same as when he lived.

  She felt a little uncomfortable, but after careful consideration, she still stepped forward, leaned over for a moment, and lowered her voice and said, "I've seen Prince Gu, but I wonder what Prince Gu is doing here?" How did he know she would come back from here?

  As if he had read through her thoughts, he gave her the answer: "When I was waiting for you at Rouge Shop, I checked that you were going out for the second time this month. If you want to go out, Mrs. Su will not allow it.

  " Finally, he seemed to remember that she was avoiding him at the market, so he was startled for a moment and said, "I'm not a wild beast, so there's no need to avoid me like this."

  After hearing these words, Su Yun's face froze. She secretly thought that if he stopped saying that he would marry her, he would certainly not be a ferocious beast, but if he did, it would be even more difficult for her to dodge than a ferocious beast.

  "I left the mansion in private. Please don't tell others, Prince Gu." Su Yun lowered his head slightly.

  Gu Shixing didn't say anything else. He took two steps forward and handed her the incense box he took back from Mo Tai: "This is the best Ningshen incense in Xiangyun Pavilion. If you light it at night, you can have a good sleep. I think your mother should be able to use it."

  After hearing the last sentence, Su Yun raised her almond-shaped eyes and looked at him in surprise.

  How did he know that his mother could use it? Or... did he really come back along with her?

  There were doubts and confusion in her eyes, but she quickly suppressed these emotions and refused: "No reward for no merit, I can't accept such a precious gift."

  Gu Shixing was silent for a moment, and then put the box on the stone pier aside and said slowly: "I gave it away and I don't plan to take it back again."