106

Chu Yi walked to the stove, and while cleaning the charcoal ash from the stove into a small basin, she said: "The slave will go and make Wushen soup for the girl to ward off the cold."

  Su Yun gave a light "hmm" and ordered: "I won't accompany you for breakfast. You go and tell me..." After a pause, she said, "Bring me the mirror."

  Chu Yi put down the small basin and wiped her hands with a handkerchief, and then gave the bronze mirror to the master.

  The curtain was lifted, and Chu Yi used the early morning light to see her master's face clearly, and said in surprise: "Why are your eyes swollen, girl?"

  Su Yun looked in the mirror, and although her eyes were red and swollen, they were much better than she thought. Put on another hot towel and sleep again and that's it.

  "Maybe I drank too much water yesterday. You can bring some hot water in later and let me put it on my eyes."

  Chu Yi lit the stove and moved it outside the bed, then went out to bring back the hot water and heated the handkerchief.

  Putting on the veil, Su Yun couldn't help but think of Gu Shixing, and didn't know when he left.

  Although she was annoyed with him, she didn't want anything to happen to him. She just hoped that he could rush back without incident.

  *

  When Mo Tai and several secret guards met the Crown Prince, the Crown Prince was wearing a hood, and they did not notice anything wrong.

  When they hurried back to the house at the foot of the mountain, it was already dawn.

  It had been snowing for most of the night, and when the daylight stopped for a moment, everything was covered with white snow.

  Gu Shixing returned to the room and ordered someone to prepare hot water.

  Soaking in the bathtub full of hot water, he laid his arms flat on the edge of the bathtub. The undulating arms are covered with a layer of water drops, and the water droplets flow back into the bathtub along the undulating flow.

  His head was still groggy and accompanied by a faint pain. He frowned and closed his eyes for a while, then seemed to remember something. He opened his eyes and raised his hand to touch the teeth marks on his neck.

  Rubbing his fingertips, he could still feel the uneven touch of the tooth marks, as well as the slightest bit of pain.

  She bites really hard.

  He was bitten hard, but the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, and he felt very happy.

  After soaking for a moment, he stood up in the tub.

  After putting on clothes, he came out of the bathroom and went outside.

  Mo Tai, who was waiting outside, hurriedly stepped forward with a moon-white cloak and walked behind the prince. When he was putting the big cloak on the prince, hus eyes flickered, and he seemed to see a circle of purple teeth marks on the neck of his prince, and his movements stopped suddenly.

  He glanced at the tooth marks in shock, then quickly glanced at the Crown Prince's serious profile, and then looked at the tooth marks again.

  After checking repeatedly to make sure that he was not dazzled, Mo Tai's current mood could only be described as "shocked".

  When he bought novels for his prince, Mo Tai always picked them up, and during this period of time, he also made rapid progress from a naive young man to a knowledgeable young man.

  Now that I have a wealth of knowledge, when I look at the tooth marks on the crown prince's neck, my imagination immediately wanders.

  My eldest son used to be a gentleman and had never even read a novel about villains, but now why is he doing ridiculous things before he gets married?

  Why did the serious prince suddenly become unseemly?

  While Mo Tai was distracted, Gu Shixing tied the cloak on his own, and then said: "Go and prepare a fur coat, and take a look to see if there is any medicine to remove blood stasis."

  Although he didn't want to let go of the tooth mark she left on his neck, because the mark was on the upper part of his neck, no matter how high the collar was, it couldn't cover it up. If the scar wasn't removed as soon as possible, it might be indecent to go to court.

  Even when he returns to the Hou Mansion, there will be unnecessary speculation.

  Mo Tai came back to his senses and responded with a complicated heart: "Yes."

  Seeing that the prince had put on his clothes, Mo Tai asked: "Does the prince want to rest for a while before interrogating Zhao Yong?"

  Speaking of Zhao Yong, he was a little less indifferent. His eyes were covered with a cold layer of frost again.

  He said indifferently: "No, no need to interrogate, just torture him and wait for him to confess."

  Ordinary interrogation is just a waste of time.

  Two days later, snow was falling in the courtyard, and Gu Shixing stood on the porch looking in the direction of Zhuangzi.

  At this time, Mo Tai came over in a hurry and saw his prince's "love-struck" look. He clicked his tongue twice in his heart and thought to himself that if he met a girl he liked, he would never be like the prince, missing her every day but never seeing her.

  Mo Tai stopped next to the prince with a confession and said: "Your Majesty, Zhao Yong confessed, and this is his confession."

  Gu Shixing withdrew his gaze, turned slightly, and took the confession handed over by Mo Tai. With a long finger, he opened the three stacks of papers and his eyes fell on the confession.

  Mo Tai said: "Zhao Yongxu turned to that person halfway, so he didn't have much loyalty to speak of. After being tortured for two days, he confessed when he couldn't bear it anymore."

  Gu Shixing folded the letter and said, "Yeah." Then he said, "Follow me up the mountain."

  The prince is still at Pu'an Temple and will return to the palace tomorrow. Now that Zhao Yong has confessed, he should talk to the prince.

  The master and servant arrived at Pu'an Temple about half an hour later.

  When the prince heard that Gu Shizi had an audience, he invited people into the Zen room.

  The waiter brought hot tea and poured it into the cup. It was steaming hot.

  After the tea was poured, the prince waved his hand, and the waiter exited the Zen room with understanding and closed the door.

  "Confessed?" the prince asked.

  Gu Shixing nodded: "I confessed in half an hour."

  "Where is the confession?"

  Gu Shixing was silent for a few moments before saying, "I cannot give the confession to His Highness."

  The prince looked surprised and asked: "Why? No?"

  "This matter involves a girl's reputation, so I can't explain it clearly, but it can be determined that the purpose is to alienate the friendship between the Zhongyi Hou family and the Su family, and then ruin the possibility of getting married to the noble family. "

  Although the prince is a smart man, but after hearing what he said, he had some vague clues, but he seemed to have no clue at all.

  "Then your cousin asks you, who instigated it?"

  Gu Shixing took out the confession and folded it in half four times, leaving only a quarter of the confession.